和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 商务英语口语

正文

接听商务来电的技巧

2010-05-28来源:和谐英语

在商业领域,通过电话行销,能够使公司的整体工作效率大幅提高。接听电话中需要掌握一些技巧,如注意在接听过程中保持亲切和气的态度、确定来电目的、确定来电者的身份等。

Dialogue

A: Hello! Is this Commercial Information Consultancy Company?
喂,请问是"商业信息咨询公司"吗?

B: Yes, CIC. May I ask who is calling?
是的,CIC公司。请问您是哪位?

A: This is Lisa Wang, International Trade Group.
我是王莉莎,是"国际贸易集团公司"的。

B: What can I do for you, Miss Wang?
有什么事吗,王小姐?

A: I'd like you to give me some information about an American company. Its name is Johnson International Fastfood Co. Limited.
我希望你们提供一些一家美国公司的消息。公司名称是"约翰逊国际快餐有限公司"。

B: Could you repeat the name of the company, please?
可以再说一遍该公司的名称吗?

A: Johnson International Fastfood Co. Limited.
"约翰逊国际快餐有限公司"。

B: Just a moment, please. Let me check about it on our computer.
请稍等。让我在电脑里查一下。

A: Thank you.
谢谢。

B: We do have the company listed in our information system, Miss Wang. What information are you interested in?
我们的信息系统中有该公司的情况,王小姐。你想知道些什么?

A: The more detailed, the better.
越详细越好。

B: When do you need it, Miss Wang.
什么时候要用?

A: As soon as possible.
越快越好。

B: Can you tell me your fax number? I'll fax you the information as it's printed out.
你能告诉我你的传真号码吗?当把信息打印出来后,我会传真给你的。

A: That's a good idea. Our fax number is 63590158.
好主意。我们的传真号码为63590158.

B: All right. You'll have it soon.
好的。你要的信息不久就会收到。

A: Thank you very much.
真是太感谢你了。

B: My pleasure.
不用客气。