和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 商务英语口语

正文

制定详细的日程表

2010-06-03来源:和谐英语

无论你的能力有强,也不可能单独完成所有的工作,向同事求助是在所难免的。在向别人请求帮助时,表达方式非常重要,恰当而婉转地提出请求不仅是一种礼仪,更能起到良好的沟通效果。

A: Good morning, Linda. There'll be some people coming into our company tomorrow. Please make a detailed schedule for me for tomorrow.
早上好,琳达。明天有几个人要来我们公司。请给我制定一份明天的详细日程表。

B: Who are they, Mr. Peter?
什么人,彼得先生?

A: They are: Mr. Jones, general manager of Fuqiang Co.; Mr. Sam, president of Bestway Co.; and Ms. Griffin from Pilot Corp.
他们有:福强公司的总经理琼斯先生,百事威公司的总裁萨姆先生,以及派洛特公司的格里芬女士。

B: We'll have the board meeting at 2:30 tomorrow afternoon, won't we?
我们明天下午2点30分开董事会,是吗?

A: Yes.
是的。

B: But the sales manager of Lee Brothers', Mr. Lee, just called and insisted on seeing you tomorrow afternoon.
但是李氏兄弟公司销售部经理李先生刚来过电话,还坚持说明天下午要见你。

A: The board meeting will be finished at about 3:30. You could arrange his appointment after that.董事会大概3点半结束。你可以把他安排在这个时间之后。

B: He said that he would leave for Guangzhou at 4:00 p. m. tomorrow.
他说他明天下午4点要去广州。

A: All right. Please tell Johnson to meet him tomorrow afternoon.
那好吧。就让约翰明天下午接待他。

B: Yes, sir.
好的。先生。

A: Could you give me the schedule before 4 o'clock this afternoon?
今天下午4点之前能将日程表给我吗?

B: No problem, sir.
没问题,先生。