和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 商务英语口语

正文

与领导谈工作要言简意赅

2010-06-03来源:和谐英语

一般来说,公司的高层领导由于事务繁忙,与中层主管或员工交流的机会很少,而且谈话的时间不长。因此,在与领导谈工作时,要尽管言简意赅,尽可能为他节省时间,同时还要把息的观点说明白。

A: Jane, the meeting is scheduled from 2:00 this afternoon. Have you made the necessary arrangements?
简,我们计划在下午两点钟开会,你都安排好了吗?

B: Yes, Mr. Smith. We'll use the conference room on the second floor for the meeting.
安排好了,史密斯先生。我们将使用二楼的会议室开会。

A: That's right. The meeting is very important. Where shall the guests be received before the meeting begins?
很好,这个会议很重要。开会前我们在哪里接待来宾?

B: In the dining room. It's spacious there.
在餐厅吧,那里比较宽敞。

A: We'll have several foreign guests to attend the meeting.
我们还会有几位外宾来参加会议。

B: I've arranged for an interpreter to be present. But it is said these foreigners could speak English.
我已经安排了一位口译员,不过我听说这些外宾都会讲英语

A: Really? I'll also try to speak slowly. How would you arrange the guests' seats, Jane?
是吗?不过,我还是会讲慢一点,你怎么安排来宾就座呢,简?

B: We've prepared name cards to be put on the conference table for guests to sit by. What time would you like refreshments served, Mr. Smith?
我们已经准备了姓名卡片放在会议桌上,让来宾按此就座。您希望在什么时候供应点心,史密斯先生?

A: Well, after my report, there'll be an interval for rest and refreshments.
哦,就在我做完报告后的休息时间供应点心吧。

B: All right, I see.
好的,我明白了。