白领们申请假期的常用句型
对话一:
A:Do you feel tired these days, Billy? 这些天你觉得累吗,比利?
B:I sure do. Do you think it's because of insomnia? 我确实觉得很累,你认为这是因为失眠吗?
A:No. I know exactly why we are so tired. 不是,我知道为什么我们这么累的确切原因。
B:And your answer is? 答案是?
A:We are very fatigued, burnt-out! 我们非常疲劳,筋疲力尽!
B:That's because we work so hard every day. 那是因为我们每天工作很辛苦的原因。
A:It's time for me to apply for some leave. 现在是我申请休假的时候了。
B:That's a great idea! We can apply together and then go on holiday. 好主意!我们可以一起申请,然后去度假。
A:But if we both apply for leave on the same day, the company might say no to both of us! 可是如果我们俩在同一天申请休假的话,公司可能会对我们俩说不!
对话二:
Employee: I would like to take my vacation next month. 我想下个月休假。
Boss: How long did you have in mind? 你想休多长时间?
Employee: I would like to take my two weeks vacation time. 我想休两周的假。
Boss: Seeing as next month is our slow season, that should not be a problem. 下个月是淡季,应该没有问题。
Employee: Great. I will make my reservations as necessary. 太好了。我要去做旅行准备了。
Boss: Just make sure to turn in all the necessary paperwork to ensure there are no problems with the days you want to take off. 一定把必要的文件交上来,这样可以确保你休假的日子里不出问题
- 上一篇
- 下一篇