和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 商务英语口语

正文

商务英语中有关保险的句子

2010-08-18来源:和谐英语

The cover shall be limited to sixty days upon discharge of the insured goods from the seagoing vessel at the final port of discharge. 被保险货物在卸货港卸离海轮后,保险责任以60天为限。

We generally insure W.P.A. on C.I.F. sales. 按到岸价交易,我们一般保水渍险。

The additional premium is for the buyer’s account. 增加的费用由买方负担。

We adopt the warehouse to warehouse clause which is commonly used in international insurance. 我们采用国际保险中惯用的“仓对仓”的责任条款。

We cover insurance on the 100 tons of wool. 我们为这100吨羊毛办理保险。

We cannot comply with your request for insuring your order for 130% of its invoice value. 我们不能为你方订货办理按发票金额130%的保险。

This kind of additional risk is coverable at 2‰. 这种附加险的保险费是千分之二。

This risk is coverable at a premium of …%. 这个险别是按...%的保险费率投保。

Please cover us on (cover for us) the goods detailed below:… 请对下述货物保险:

Insurance on the goods shall be covered by us for 110% of the CIF value, and any extra premium for additional coverage, if required, shall be borne by the buyers. 将由我方按照到岸价的发票金额110%办理该货的保险,如果需要,额外增加保险的费用将由买方承担。