和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 商务英语口语

正文

商务英语口语:索赔

2010-09-04来源:和谐英语
11.We regret that the damages are chiefly due to poor packing which is not adequately reinforced.

  很抱歉,损坏主要是由于没有很好加固、包装极差造成的。

12.There is a difference of 35 tons between the actual landed weight and the invoiced weight of this consignment.

  这批货的实际重量和发票上的重量相差35吨。

13.It is natural that you should be responsible for all the losses resulting from the delay shipment.

  当然,你方应对延误装运造成的一切损失负责。

14.According to the surveyor’s report, the damage was due to rough (careless) handling during transit.

  根据检查员报告,损坏是由于运输中操作不小心造成的。

15.Please check the matter up and let us have your instruction on the disposition of the incorrect shipment very soon.

  请核实此事,并尽快通知我们处理误送货物的指示。

16.We hold the goods at your disposition.

  我们保留货物等候你们处置。

17.The case was broken and its contents were damaged.

  箱子破裂,内装货物受损。

18.These errors on your part cause us to disappoint our important customers.

  你方的这些差错导致我方使一些重要的客户失望。

19.On examination we found that the goods do not agree with the original sample.

  经过检查,我们发现货物与原样品不一致。

20.When unpacking the case, we found the colour unsatisfactory.

  开箱后,我方发现颜色不令人满意。

21.We find that the quality of your shipment is not in conformity with the agreed specification.

  我们发现你方来货的质量与所协定的规格不完全一致。

22.Upon examination, we found you have sent us the wrong goods.

  通过检查,我们发现你方发错了货。