商务英语谈判对话 01-08
2009-05-25来源:
Update Required
To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
既然现在这些基本规则都订好了,细节也都说清楚了,在下个阶段的谈判中,梅知道了迈克的需求后,得确定自己是否能达到要求.
May:What happens if we make a deal and thirty to sixty days after delievery the price goes down and you didn't get the best possible price?
如果我们达成了交易,但交货的30~60天内,市面降价,导致你的价格不是最好的,该怎么办?
How do I handle that?
我要如何处理?
Mike:Well,these things happens,I know that. You just have to stay straight with me.
嗯,这是难免的,你只要直接告知我就可以了.
May:Right! So how do I do that? What will make you happy?
好!那我该如何配合,才能让你感到满意?
Mike:Well,I suggest you just keep me posted.That should do it.
我建议你随时跟我报告最新状况,这样就够了.
That way the burden is on me to decide when to buy, not you.
那样,我就能看准时间下单.毕竟做决定的人是我,不是你.
May:Excuse me?
什么?
Mike:Yeah,it really is that simple.
没错,就是这么简单.
Every time there's a change in the items we do business on , you let me know. That's all you need to do .
只是交易的项目有变动,你就要让我知道.这么做就够了.
May:What kind of change,just in prices?
什么变动,只有价格吗?
Mike:No,any change.I want you to keep me as informed as you are.
不,任何变动,我要你随时提供最新进展给我.
I need to know as much as you do . If you hear about something that might happen,then tell me about it.
你知道的事,我也要知道.如果你听到什么风声,你就要告诉我.
Tell me it's rumor, what it's based on and your opinion on how likely it is.
就算是传言,也要告诉我为什么会有这种传言,你认为其可信度怎样?
May:You mean on product availability,reliability and price?
你是指产品的获得性?可信度?还有价格?
Mike:No ,everthing.
不只,是每件事.
Those things for sure,but also labor problems,raw materials,new subcontractors,mergers,in short,anything and everything.
当然包含你刚刚说的那些项目,还有劳工问题、原料、分包商、合并等。决而言之,每件事我都要知道。
So I can make a fully informed decision.
这样我的决定才不会错。
MaY:So it's like you want me to be your eyes and ears into the indutry.
也就是说,你要我当你在业界的眼线。
I can do that,provided the company I'm working for isn't hurt.
可以是可以,只要不影响我的公司就好。
Mike:I think we'll get along fine.
我想我们会合作愉快。
- 上一篇
- 下一篇