商务英语谈判对话 02-11
2009-05-27来源:和谐英语
Update Required
To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
Modify the Delivery Date 修改交货日期
Dialog
A third bargaining chip is modifying the delivery date to allow more time for the manufacturer to produce the required units.
第三个可以用来议价的筹码是修改交货日期,这给制造商更充裕的时间来制造你所订的数量.
Mel:And that's the bottom line.Not too bad ,even if I do say so myself.
这是最低价格了,我自己看都觉得很不错了.
Bill:Well,to be honest,I was figuring on something about 10% lower.
老实说,我还希望能再打9折.
Mel:That's about what I'd normally charge,but you added these time restrictions and I'm going to have to pay some overtime to get it in under the wire.
其实我平常就是那个价码,但因为你有时间限制,我得请工人加班,才能准时交货.
Bill:So how much time do you need to lower the price?
时间要往后延多久,我才能有折扣?
Mel:Usually there isn't any time requirement.
我通常都不压时间限制的.
Bill:I know that,but I'm not going to do that.I want this finished quickly with no breaks in between,so the time limit stays.
我知道,但我不想这样.我希望这批货尽快完成,完全没有延误,所以时间限制不能变.
Mel:I won't do that to you.
我不会害你开天窗的.
Bill:Right,not with this penalty in the contract.
没错,因为这次迟交会有罚款.
Mel:Okay.Give me fifteen working days from start to finish and I'll lower the price 10%.
好吧.开工后,给我15个工作日,我就再降个百分之十.
Bill:How about ten days?
10天如何?
Mel:I need 12 or no deal.
我要12天,否则免谈.
Bill:Done!
成交.
Vocabulary 重要词汇
bottom line总价底线
restriction 限制
under the wire顺利运作
penalty罚款
- 上一篇
- 下一篇