和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 商务英语谈判对话

正文

商务英语谈判对话 03-07

2009-05-28来源:和谐英语

Chapter 16

Countering Give Away Chips回应虚张型筹码

Dialog 1

The dialog below is an example of a dumb reply.As in the previous chapter,this is about DVD player negotiations,and Bob and Jane are still the principals.In this scenario,Jane expected an easy time of it and got a nasty surprise.She uses the dumb method, as follows.

下面这个对话,就是一个装傻的响应.前一章是关于DVD放影机谈判的例子,鲍伯和珍仍然是主角.在这次的故事中,珍以为谈判过程会很简单,却碰了一鼻子灰.于是她用了下面的这个装傻的方式.

Bob:Well,it's the best I can do.If you want to sell me your DVD players,you need to accept my offer.Do we have a deal?

我已经尽力了,如果你想你们的DVD放影机卖给我,就得接受我们的价格,可以成交吗?

Jane:I'm afraid not,Bob.

恐怕不行,鲍伯.

I really don't have room to maneuver.You're going to have to come up to what we discussed on the phone.

我真的没有办法降.你的价格要跟我们在电话里谈的一样高才行.

Bob:Jane,I told you how it is,the Koreans are dumping units in our market,the bad economy,our decreased market share,we can't compete at your price.

珍,我已经告诉过你了,韩国人倾销DVD放影机到我们的市场上,经济又不景气,市场占有率日渐减少,你们的价格没有竞争性.

Jane:That isn't my problem,Bob.

这不是我的问题,鲍伯.

You said my coming here was just a formality to sign the contract.

你说我这次只是来签个约而已.

We spoke on the phone Friday and you said nothing about this.As far as I'm concerned ,we had a deal.

星期五通电话时,你根本就没有提到这些事,我认为我们那时候就成交了.

Bob:But that wasn't an offer.I'm not authorized to go highter.

但那并不是报价,我没有权限提高价格.

Jane:Then, you should hae said something.

那你应该早点告诉我.

Bob:Well,we really didn't know we had to adjust the offer until this weekend.

这个嘛,到这个周末我们才知道要调价.

Jane:I have a lot of trouble believing that.

我很难再相信你的话了.

Bob:It's the truth.

这是真的.

Jane:I'm not even going to debate that issue.

我不管真的假的.

Now,let's stop this foolishness and do what we agreed to.

不要再说这些没用的话,我们照原先同意的来办吧.

Bob:That price was never an official offer, and it's not on the table now.

那个价格根本不是正式报价,也不在我们的谈价范围内.

Jane:You can't renege on what you represented over the phone.

你不能否决电话上的提议.

I thought you were straight shooters.

亏我还以为你们是有信用的生意人.