和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 外贸英语口语

正文

外贸英语口语学习教程第113期:代理服务之销售问题

2012-02-09来源:和谐英语

Problems about selling amount 销售问题

A: Mr. White, business hasn't been very brisk in our line recently. 怀特先生,最近我们的生意好像不太好啊。

B: Yes, orders have been few and far between, I must admit. 是的,我得承认,订单很少,许久才能来一张。

A: How do you account for that? No demand or overstock? 您认为是什么原因?是市场没有需求,还是库存过剩?

B: There are two reasons. One is that the market is sluggish; another is that there are too many suppliers. 有两个原因,其一是市场疲软,另一个原因是供应商太多。

A: Do you have any branch offices in other parts of Canada? 你们在加拿大其他地区有没有设立分公司?

B: No, we work solely from Canberra. 没有,我们只在堪培拉有独家代理。

A: Then you might be missing out on what other areas you have to offer. 所以,贵公司可能在其他地区失去很多的报价机会。

B: I don't think so. Our representative tours around the country very often. 我不认为如此,我们的业务代表经常出差全国各地。

A: Anyway, I hope you will think it over. 总之,我希望您能仔细考虑一下。

B: I'll go into it further, and let you know our decision. 我会再仔细考虑的,然后告诉您我们的决定。

A: I shall be glad to hear from you. 我会很乐意听到你们的决定。

“charge”是“收费,要价”的意思。例如:Please charge these purchases to my account. (请将这些购货价款记在我的账上。)“account for”意为“解释,说明”;例如:How do you account for this?(对此你如何解释?);“think it over”是“仔细考虑”的意思。