和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 外贸英语口语

正文

外贸英语口语学习教程第128期:商品检验之商检程序

2012-02-18来源:和谐英语

Inspection Procedures 商检程序

A: Shall we talk about the matter of inspection?
我们来谈谈商检问题好吗?

B: All right.
好的。

A: Since this is the first time you purchase from us. I'd like to listen to your opinion about inspection.
由于这是你们第一次向我们购买商品,我很想听一听你对检验的意见。

B: These goods are not allowed to import to our country without our legal inspection.
这些货物不经过我们的法定检验十不准进口我国的。

A: Do you mean that the goods to be imported are subject to legal inspection.
你是说这些进口货物必须经过法定检验吗?

B: Yes, you are right.
是的。

A: Then how can I arrange for the deal?
那么我该怎样安排这件事呢?

B: You can send in your samples frist for our legal inspection. Once approved, the goods can be shipped to our country.
贵公司可以寄来样品进行检验。一旦获准,货物即可装运到我国。

A: It'll cost a very long time.
这样办时间太长了。

B: The alternative is to ship the goods direct to the bonded area while the samples are being inspected.
另外一种办法是,在样品检验的同时,货物直接装运到报税区。

A: That sounds good.
那太好了。

B: In fact, it's also very convenient for the importer.
实际上这对进口商很方便。

A: I'll go and arrange for the deal right now. Thank you for your help.
我就去安排这件事。非常感谢你的帮助。

B: You are welcome.
不用客气。

1.“send in”这里是“寄送,递送,呈报”的意思,例如:Send your luggage in in advance. (请把行李预先送出。)

2.“once”是“一旦……就……”的意思,例如:If the facts once become known, he will be punished. (事实一旦公开,他就要受到惩罚。