和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 外贸英语口语

正文

外贸英语口语学习教程第137期:海关检查之应税物品

2012-03-13来源:和谐英语

Something dutiable 应税物品

A: Anything duitable?
有应缴税的物品吗?

B: Yes, I bought a watch in Hong Kong, which costs £150.
有,我在香港买了一只手表,花了150英镑。

A: Anything else besides these?
除此之外,还有别的吗?

B: No, except the three bottles of whisky and two cartons of cigarettes.
除了三瓶威士忌和二条香烟以外没有别的了。

A: You are allowed £150 duty-free, so you don't have to pay any duty on your watch.
我们允许您携带150英镑的免税品,所以您不必为您的手表上税了。

B: Do I have to pay duty on the liquor and cigarettes?
我得付烟酒税吗?

A: No. The law permits you to bring in three bottles of wine or liquor and two cartons of cigarettes duty-free.
不用。法律允许您携带免税的三瓶酒和两条香烟。

B: Oh, thank you very much.
喔,谢谢您。

A: Have you got any prohibited goods with you?
您随身带有违禁品吗?

B: No, I don't think so.
我想没有。

A: I'm sorry these curios are prohibited here.
对不起,这些古玩是禁止出口的。