和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 外贸英语口语

正文

外贸英语口语学习教程第148期:国际税收之个人所得税

2012-04-01来源:和谐英语

Individual income tax 个人所得税

A: This is the Foreign. What can I do for you?
你好,这里是国际税务所,请问有什么帮助的吗?

B: This is Tom Black and I am from England. I have something to inquire abou the income tax.
我是来自于英格兰的汤姆·布莱克,我想咨询一些关于个人所得税的问题。

A: Sure, go ahead.
好的,请说。

B: Here's the thing. I am a sales representative in China and my company is based on my income in England?
事情是这样的,我是我们公司在中国的销售代表,我们公司总部设在英格兰。那么请问一下我需要交纳个人所得税吗?

A: Well, it depends.
这得根据不同情况而定。

B: On what?
那么是根据什么情况呢?

A: It depends on how many years you have been in China.
是根据你在中国居住的时间的长短而定的。

B: Well, I have been in China for only six months.
我刚刚到中国六个月。

A: You are quite welcome. Bye.
很高兴为您效劳,再见。

“be subject to”意为“受……的控制”。例如:The above offer is made without engagement and all order will be subject to our written acceptance. 以上报盘为虚盘(无约束力),所有订货将以我方书面接受为准。