和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 外贸英语口语

正文

外贸英语口语学习教程第207期:迎来送往之周密安排

2012-07-04来源:和谐英语

Considerate arrangements
周密安排

A: Excuse me, but are you Mr. Smith from Shanghai?
请问您是从上海来的史密斯先生吗?

B: Yes, I am.
是的,是我。

A: We have been expecting you. I'm Liu Li, the secretary for the manager, Mr. Johnson.
我们一直在等您。我叫刘丽,是约翰逊经理的秘书。

B: Glad to meet you, Miss Liu.
很高兴见到您,刘小姐。

A: Glad to meet you, too. Mr. Smith. How was your flight? Was it comfortable?
我也很高兴见到您,史密斯先生。您坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗?

B: It was wonderful. The weather today is perfect for flying.
太棒了。今天的天气最适合飞行。

A: That's good. I have booked a room for you at Hilton Hotel. Single, for a week.
很好。我已经在希尔顿酒店为您订了房间。单人房,为期一周。

B: Thank you very much. Nothing would be more comfortable than having a hot bath first.
非常感谢。没有比先洗个热水澡更舒服的事了。

A: Hope you have a good rest. The day after tomorrow a meeting concerning our business will be held in our company. I will meet you at 7 a.m. and drive you there.
希望您好好休息。后天我们公司召开有关我们生意的会议。7点钟我们公司将召开有关我们生意的会议。7点钟我会开车来接您。

B: No problem. Thank you very much for all the considerate arrangements made for me.
没问题。谢谢您为我所做的这么周密的安排。