和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 外贸英语口语

正文

外贸英语口语学习教程第213期:酒店入住之登记住宿

2012-07-11来源:和谐英语

Registration
登记住宿

A: I hear that this is one of the best hotels around.
我听说过这是附近最好的宾馆之一。

B: We like to think so, sir.
是的,先生。

A: I'm new in this city and will only be staying for a few days. But I would like to enjoy seeing and doing as many things as possible while I'm here.
我刚到这个城市,而且将会在这待上几天。但是我想在我停留这段时间能尽可能过得开心。

B: May I ask, sir, have you checked in yet?
先生,请问您登记了吗?

A: No, I haven't.
还没有。

B: If you will, please fill out this card. Please write your name and home address here. This is where you put your passport number.
如果愿意的话,请填写这张卡。请在这里写上您的姓名,家庭住址。这里填写您的护照号码。

A: In this box?
在这个方框里吗?

B: That's right. Now sign your name at the bottom.
是的,在最底下签上您的名字。

A: Like this?
像这样吗?

B: Very good, sir. Would you like a single room?
非常好,先生。您想要一个单人间吗?

A: Yes, please.
对。

B: Will you be staying for two days?
您要在这儿住两天吗?

A: Possibly three, but put me down for two, anyway.
可能是3天,但是不管怎样,先写两天吧。

B: Would you like to pay in cash or charge it?
您是付现金还是记账?

A: I'll pay in cash.
付现金。

B: Very well, sir. Here is your room card to Room 1005.
好的,先生。这是您的房卡,房间号是1005。

A: Thanks. Could you point me in the right direction?
谢谢,您能告诉我怎么走吗?

B: Certainly, sir. The elevators are right across the lobby. Floors two to fifteen are the elevators the right.
当然可以,先生。电梯就在大厅的正对面,2到15楼上下使用的电梯在右边。