和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 外贸英语口语

正文

外贸英语口语学习教程第223期:寒暄介绍之介绍新员工

2012-07-25来源:和谐英语

Introduce the guest to the personnel
介绍给员工

A: Good morning, Susanna. It's great to see you again. Did you have a good night?
早上好,苏珊娜。再次见到你真是太好了。旅途还愉快吧?

B: Yes, it was a pleasant trip. I was a little tired yesterday, but I'm OK now.
是的,很愉快。昨天有点累,但是现在没事儿了。

A: Glad to heat that. If you're ready, I'd like to introduce you to some of our key personnel.
很好。如果你已经准备好了的话,我想把你介绍给这儿的主要工作人员。

B: Let's go.
那咱们走吧。

A: Susanna, this is Amanda Li who's in charge of Marketing. Amanda, I'd like you to meet Susanna White.
苏珊娜,这位是阿曼达·李,负责营销,阿曼达,我想让你见见苏珊娜·怀特。

B: I'm pleased to meet you, Amanda. So you are the one responsible for those outstanding sales figures I've seen. I must say you have a great staff.
很高兴见到你。阿曼达。我看过的那些了不起的销售数字,全是由你带领创下的。我得说你们有一个了不起的团队。

A: Thank you. I think you'll find all of our staff is top-notch.
谢谢。我想你会发现我们所有的员工都是一流的。

B: I'm already convinced of that. Well, I'd like to see our manufacturing operation now, if I could.
我已经很信服了。嗯,如果可以的话,我想看看我们的制造车间。

A: Sure thing! Right this way...
当然!这边请……