和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 外贸英语口语

正文

外贸英语口语学习教程第232期:商业宴请之上菜

2012-08-07来源:和谐英语

Serve dishes
上菜

A: Sorry to have kept you waiting, sir. Here's your Whitebait Fish Thick Soup.
对不起,先生。让您久等了。这是您的银鱼浓汤。

B: It's delicious. What's this?
味道很鲜美。这是什么?

A: It's whitebait fish from the Taihu Lake.
这是来自太湖的银鱼。

B: Ah, the fish is boneless and transparent.
啊,这鱼没有骨头,而且是透明的。

A: Yes, and it's nutritious. Excuse me, here's the instant-boiled white shrimp. Please enjoy yourselves.
是的,它的营养价值很高。对了,这是用快火煮的小白虾,请慢用。

B: Thank you, but the shrimp is a bit too small.
谢谢。不过这虾小了一点儿。

A: Well, the white shrimps don't grow very big. The white shrimps at this size are good to eat.
是这样的,小白虾是不可能长太大的个头儿的。这样大小的白虾正是味道最好的时候。

B: I see. Yes, it's very tender and tasty.
我明白了,不错,非常鲜嫩可口。

A: Your Wuxi Spare Ribs. It's typical of Wuxi.
这是无锡小排。这是无锡的特色菜。

B: Perhaps you are mistaken. We haven't ordered the dish.
也许你弄错了。我们并没有点这道菜。

A: (After checking the original order) Sorry, sir. I'll take it away.
(检查菜单之后)对不起,我把它撤走。

B: One moment, is it typical of Wuxi? Now that it is served on the table, we might as well take it. Just put it on our account.
等一下。你说它是无锡的特色菜?既然已经端上来了,我们不妨尝一尝。就把它记在我们的账上吧。

A: Yes, thank you. And Fried Romaine Lettuce with Garlic Mince. This is the complete course, and a dim sum to follow.
好的,谢谢您。这是蒜茸长叶莴苣。菜已经上齐了,点心过一会儿再上。

B: There might also have been a mistake. What we ordered is Romaine Lettuce with Oyster Sauce.
也许弄错了。我们点的是耗油长叶莴苣。

A: Terribly sorry, sir. I do apologize for this. I'll change it right away... This is the Romaine Lettuce with Oyster Sauce. And the Wuxi Pork Ravioli.
真的很抱歉,先生。我为此向您道歉。我马上把它换掉。……这是您点的耗油长叶莴苣。还有无锡鲜肉馄饨。

B: Thank you.
谢谢。

A: Would you like anything else?
还要点些什么?

B: No, thanks. We are all full.
不了,谢谢。我们吃饱了。

A: This is the fruit combination. It's on the house. (The guests finish the dinner.) I hope you've enjoyed yourselves.
这是水果拼盘,使我们赠送的。(客人用餐完毕)我希望各位吃得满意。

B: Yes, we have. We're leaving now and we'll be back next time.
是的,很好。我们现在要走了,下次还会再来的。

A: Thank you. Please see to it that your belongings are with you.
谢谢。请仔细检查一下,带好随身物品。