和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 网络社交英语口语

正文

47让他来追你!

2008-02-25来源:和谐英语

Download Audio
SCENE① B 柔丝家
【让他来追你!】
Rose: What's that supposed to mean?
柔丝: 那是什么意思?
Sue: Show him that you like him. Let him 1) chase you!
苏: 让他知道你喜欢他。让他来追你!
Rose: I've never shown anyone that I liked him before.
柔丝: 我从未让人家知道过我喜欢他。
Sue: It's easy.
苏: 很容易啦。
Rose: I know, you have lots of experience.
柔丝: 我知道,你的经验丰富。
Sue: Don't make me sound so bad...
苏: 别把我讲得这么难听……
Rose: I mean, at least you're not as 2) inexperienced as I am!
柔丝: 我是说,起码你不像我这么菜嘛!

语言详解
A: Guys always get bored after they date for a while.
约会一阵子后男人就厌倦了。
B: Maybe they just like the chase.
或许他们只喜欢追求女孩子的过程。
【Don't make me sound so bad. 别这么糗我,把我说得这么不堪】
A: You? study for the test? That would be a rare sight!
你?看书准备考试?真是奇景!
B: Don't make me sound so bad. I just don't need to study as much as you do.
你别把我说得一文不值。我只是不必像你那样用功。
1) chase (v.) 追求异性,追赶
2) inexperienced (a.) 生疏的,无经验的