白领应急英语口语 超级面试7 薪水与福利
常用应急场景
范例一:Negotiates salary 协商薪水
Good morning, Miss Monica. Nice to meet you again!
Monica小姐,早上好。很高兴又再见到你!
Good morning, Mr. Thomas, it is nice to see you too.
Thomas先生,早上好,很高兴见到你。
After the internal discussion, we have all agreed that you are the most suitable person for this position among all the candidates. So, today let’s talk about your expected salary and social benefits. What is your expected salary?
经过最后的讨论之后,我们一致认为你是所有求职者中最适合这个职位的人。所有,今天让我们来谈一下你期望的薪水和社会福利。你期望的薪水是多少?
I’ve worked in the field for more than 4 years. Depend on my work qualifications and experience, I would like to have 5000 Yuan to start.
我已经在这行干了4年多了。根据我的工作资格和经验,刚开始薪水我希望是5000元。
The basic salary for this position in our company would be 4800 Yuan to start with increases giving according to your performance.
我们公司的这个职位刚开始的基本薪水是4800元,接着根据你的工作表现涨薪水。
It is a bit lower than I expected. But I can accept that. What are the working hours?
比我期望的还要低一点。但是我可以接受。工作时间是多少?
40 hours a week, Monday to Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM with one hour lunch break every day..
一周40小时,周一到周五,每天早上九点钟到下午五点钟,中间有一个钟的午餐休息时间。
Do I have to work on weekend? If so, how do you pay for the overtime?
我周末须要工作吗?如果要,你们是怎么算加班费的?
We do expect overtime work when it is necessary, but we pay twice of the work hour for working on weekends and three times for working on national holidays like Spring Festival and the Mid-Autumn Day.
须要的时候我们确实要加班,但是我们周末加班会付两倍的加班费,在国家假日例如春节和中秋节我们会付三倍的加班费。
Is there probation? 有试用期吗?
No probation is involved. If you feel good, you can start next week.
没有试用期。如果觉得还行,你下个星期就可以开始工作了。
范例二:Talk about social benefits 谈论社会福利
Could I ask some questions regarding to the social benefits?
我可以问一些关于社会福利的问题吗?
Go ahead, please. 请说。
How long is my paid vacation every year? 每年的带薪假期是多久?
You’ll have 10 days paid vacation every year. 每年你有10天的带薪假期。
What about the insurance and housing policies? 那保险和住房政策呢?
We will provide you wit life insurance, health insurance, accident insurance, housing benefits, heating allowance and transportation allowance.
我们会给你提供人寿保险,医疗保险,意外保险,住房福利,暖气津贴和交通补贴。
How often is the bonus?
多长时间发一次红利?
You’ll be paid a bonus at the end of every year.
你每年年终的时候都能获得红利?
Do I have training opportunities?
我有培训的机会吗?
We provide our employees with training opportunities at home and abroad.
我们为员工提供国内外的培训机会。
Well, I don’t have any other questions so far. I would like to think a couple of days before I give you my final answer.
好的,目前为止我没有什么其它的问题。在我给你们最后答复之前,我想考虑几天。
Sure. I will ask Lucy to call you in two days.
当然。这两天我会叫Lucy打电话给你。
Ok, thank you for your time and patience.
好的,谢谢你花费的时间和耐心。
You’re welcome.
不客气。