白领应急英语口语 朝九晚五16 信函与文件
常用应急场景
范例一:Mailing letters 寄信
Would you please mail these letters, Lucy? Lucy,你可以寄这些信吗?
Yes, Sir. 好的,先生。
These two are urgent letters and should be sent by registered express airmail. Others are ordinary letters.
有两封紧急的,必须用航空挂号快件寄。其它的是普通信件。
All right, who should I send them to?
好的,要寄给谁?
It’s sent to Mr. Charles. I believe he is in London.
寄给Charles先生。我想他现在在伦敦。
Ok, home or office address?
好的,写他家的地址还是办公地址?
Office address, please. He might be at work when they arrive.
办公地址。信达到时他应该在工作。
Should I enclose this commercial paper with these two letters?
我须要在这两封信上附上这张商业票据吗?
Yes, it’s right. 是的,就是这样。
范例二:Filing documents 文件归档
Please tell me how to file things according to the concerned rules.
请告诉我根据相关的规定我要怎样把这些文件归档吗。
Well, all right. There are four points you should keep in mind when you file documents, information and other things.
好的,没问题。当你把文件,资料或其它东西归档时,有四点你应该记在心上。
What are they? 是什么?
They are: keep the documents in chronological order, remove all the chips and pins, punch the documents evenly and place them in the folder.
它们是:按时间先后顺序排好这些文件,去掉所有的碎片和大头针,将文件对齐订好,然后放进文件夹。
And what is the most important point?
最重要的一点是什么?
You should always remember that one customer on file is the rule.
你必须牢记每个客户都要存档。
范例三:Collecting relevant files 收集相关文件
Would you like to copy the EX files and pass me the copy. There are some figures I want to check.
你可以帮我复印EX文件然后拿给我吗?我要检查一些数据。
Here is the copy. Do you need anything else?
这是复印本。你还须要我做其它什么吗?
Yes, I also need all the letters we received from them.
是的,我还要他们寄来的所有信件。
Do you mean all the sales letters from them?
你是指所有他们寄来的销售信件?
Yes, that’s right.
是的,没错。
I’ll get them for you at once. And could I file the report for you?
我马上拿给你。我可以帮你把报告归档吗?
Yes, but I need the report copied on transparency paper.
是的,但是我要用透明纸复印一份。
No problem.
没问题。