和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 白领应急英语口语

正文

白领应急英语口语 朝九晚五25 商务电话

2010-10-27来源:和谐英语
25.商务电话
常用应急场景

范例一:We have two Smiths 我们有两个史密斯

Thank you for calling ABC Company, may I help you?
谢谢您打电话来ABC公司,有什么我可以帮您的吗?

I’m Liu Yi. I’d like to speak to Mr. Smith.
我是Liu Yi。我想找史密斯先生。

Sorry, we have two Smiths, Robert Smith and James Smith, which one would you like to speak to?
对不起,我们有两个史密斯,罗伯特史密斯和詹姆斯史密斯,你要找哪一个呢?

I’d like to speak with Mr. Robert Smith.
我要找罗伯特史密斯先生。

He is on the line.  他在讲电话。

范例二:Unable to reach  不能找到

May I speak to Mr. Smith?  我可以和史密斯先生讲话吗?

He is at the warehouse this morning.  他今天早上去仓库了。

What time do you expect him back?  你认为他什么时候会回来?

Sorry, I have no idea. You can call him there if you like. 
对不起,我不知道。如果你要可以打那里的电话给他。

Ok, I have the number. Bye!  好的,我有电话号码。拜拜!

范例三:Bad connection 通话不良

Is Mr. Thomas there, please?  请问是托马斯先生吗?

Sorry, I can’t hear you. Could you please speak up a little?
抱歉,我听不到你说话。你可以说大声点吗?

I said, is Mr. Thomas there?
我说,你是史密斯先生吗?

Pardon?  请再说一次。

The line is bad. Don’t hang up please. I’ll have the call transferred to another line.
线路太差了。请不挂断。我把电话接到另一条线上。

范例四:Leaving a message  留信息

May I speak to Mr. Thomas?  我可以和托马斯先生讲话吗?

Unfortunately, he has left for the day.  很不幸,他今天出去了。

I hate to trouble of you. But it is urgent. Please leave this message into him
我不想麻烦你的,但是很紧急。请给他留个信息。

I’ll make sure he gets the message.
我保证他一定会收到信息的。

范例五:Are you free to talk?  你有空讲话吗?

Hello.  你好。

Hi, Lucy, are you free to talk?  你好,露西,你有空说一下话吗?

Not really, I’m in a meeting. Can I call you back in… say… 15 minutes?
不行,我真正开会。你可以15分钟后在打回来吗?

Sure, speak to you later. It isn’t urgent. Maybe it is easier if I send you an e-mail.
当然,一会儿再和你说。不急的。我发封电子邮件给你或许更容易点。

Ok, I’ll look out for it. Sorry, I can’t talk now. Bye.
好的,我会去查看的。对不起,不能和你说了。拜拜。