英语口语900句01.06.对话.3.在洗衣店
-I'd like to have this shirt washed and ironed.
我想把这件衬衫拿去洗和烫.
-OK, do you want us to use starch?
好的,您需要(用淀粉浆)给(衣服等)上浆吗?
-Yes, heavy starch in the collar please.
是的,请在衣领处上多点浆
-Yeah, sir. Your shirt will be ready by Thursday morning. Anything else?
好的,先生.您的衬衫会在周四早晨准备好.还有其他的事情吗?
-I also have a suit to be dry-cleaned. Can I fetch it the day after tomorrow? It's urgent.
我还有一件西装要干洗.我能在后天取回它吗? 这比较急.
-No problem, sir.
没问题,先生.
-Could you please tell me when your laundry opens and closes?
您能不能告诉我你们洗衣房开门和关门的时间?
-We'll remain open from 9 a.m. till 8 p.m.
我们的营业时间是早上9点到晚上8点.
-I see.
我明白了.
-Here's your laundry ticket, sir.
这是您的洗衣票,先生.
-Thank you.
谢谢
-I'd like to get my laundry.
我想取回我送洗的衣服.
-Yes, sir. May I have your laundry ticket please?
好的,先生.请出示您的洗衣票.
-Here you are.
给你.
-Yes, they're ready to go.
好的. 它们已经准备好了.
-Can you sew on these buttons?
您能把这些纽扣缝上去吗?
-No problem.
没问题.
-How much for the shirts?
(洗)这件衬衫需要多少钱?
-10 dollars.
10美元.
-Here's the money, keep the change.
给你钱,不用找了.
-Thank you, bye!
谢谢,再见.