英语口语900句02.03.对话.3.退换饭菜
这是什么? 我没有点这个.
I'm terribly sorry. May I have your order again? I will get it right away.
很抱歉.您能再点一次吗? 我会马上替你下单.
I've ordered savory pork and cole slaw.
我点了咸猪肉和凉拌生菜丝.
I'm sorry. I must've made a mistake. I'll bring them for you at once.
很抱歉. 我一定是搞错了. 我会马上替您上菜.
Hey, what is this?
嘿,这是什么?
Pardon me, Miss, but didn't you order the chicken soup?
对比起,小姐,但是您没有点这道鸡汤吗?
Oh, is that what this is?
噢,这就是所谓的鸡汤?
I believe so. But if it really bothers you, I'll replace it for you.
我想是.如果您不喜欢.我可以替您换了它.
No, don't replace it. Give me a refund.
不,不用换了.给我退款.
Sorry, I'm afraid we can't. But you may order something else instead.
不好意思.我恐怕我们无法退款.但您可以定其他东西代替.
Oh, really? Give me a clam soup.
哦,真的吗? 给我一个蛤蜊汤.
Okay, Miss.
好的.小姐.
Thank you.
谢谢.
I hope you enjoy your dinner.
希望您用餐愉快