和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 英语口语900句

正文

英语口语900句13.07.对话.1.生气

2011-06-24来源:互联网
What's up? You sound a little down in the dumps?
怎么啦?你的声音听起来有点沮丧。

I quarreled with my roommate last night. He is really stubborn!
昨天我晚上我和我的室友吵架了。他实在太顽固了!

Calm down. Shouting won't help.
冷静点。大喊大叫是没用的。

He is really outrageous!
他实在令人无法忍受!

What happened?
发生什么事?

I went back home last night, you know, tired as a dog. So I took a quick shower and went to bed.
昨晚我回到家,你知道的,我已经筋疲力尽了。所以我很快洗了个澡然后就上床睡觉。

I couldn't fall asleep because Brown was there in the living room, playing his stupid stereo so loud.
我睡不着,因为布朗在客厅里,他那讨人厌的立体声音响开得那么大声。

I kindly told him to turn it down a little bit. He shouted at me.
我友善地告诉他,把音响的音量关小点。他就对我大声喊叫。

What? He can't do this to you.
什么?他不能这样对你。

Well, he did it anyway. Then he came in my room and shot all the shit, blah, blah, blah...you know.
额,无论怎样,他还是那样做了。你知道吗?然后他来到我的房间,说了很多脏话。

What did you do?
那你怎么做?

I shouted back, of course.
我当然回击他。

Hold it, Mike. You won't accomplish anything by hollering at him, right? You are all worked up now. Why not wait until you cool down a bit?
麦克,忍一忍。叫喊解决不了问题,对吗?你们现在都很激动。为什么不等你们都冷静一点呢?

What would you do if you were in my shoes?
如果你是我,你会怎么办?

Just stay cool, you know. When you get back home tonight, tell him you didn't mean to quarrel with him.
保持冷静,你知道的。你今晚回家的时候,告诉你不是真想跟他吵架。

No way, kid! I mean it's just not my fault.
没门,小子!我是说这又不是我的错。

I know. It wouldn't hurt much to say sorry first.
我知道。先说对不起又不会有什么损失。

And after that, you can casually mention the problem. I'm sure he will cooperate.
然后,你可以不经意地提到那个问题。我相信他会合作的。

I'm too angry to do that!
我太生气了,办不到!