寻找代理商(2)
托尼在寻找代理商的时候显然进行的不太顺利。
(B = Businesswoman, T = Tony)
T: Excuse me. I work for a company called 'Comfort Tours' and...
打扰了。我是"舒适旅行"公司的……
B: Er, just a moment. Yes, can I help you now?
呃,稍等一下。需要帮忙吗?
T: Yes, er, my company is looking for a partner, in Britain, to help with marketing and promotion.
呃,是,我们公司想在英国找一个合作伙伴,帮助我们做该国的市场和推广业务。
B: You mean a British company?
你是要找一家英国公司吗?
T: Yes, that's right. Well, a company based in Britain.
是的,没错。嗯,一家总部在英国的公司。
B: Well, we're Italian, based in Venice. Can't you see the sign?
哦,我们是意大利公司,总部在威尼斯。牌子在这儿。
T: Oh, sorry. I didn't see it.
哦,抱歉,我没看到。
B: We only sell holidays in Italy, I'm afraid.
我们只做意大利的度假业务,抱歉。
T: Oh. I'm sorry to trouble you, then.
哦,抱歉打扰你。
B: No problem. You could try that stand over there.
没关系。你可以去那边的展位问一下。
T: Excuse me. I work for...
打扰一下。我是……
B2: [interrupts] I'm sorry, do you mind waiting a minute? I'm just dealing with this customer.
对不起,你能等一下吗?我正在接待这位顾客。
T: Oh, sorry.
哦,对不起。
B2: Yes, now, what can I do for you?
哦,您好,需要帮忙吗?
T: Well, I represent a company called 'Comfort Tours'. We're looking for someone to help us with marketing...
哦,我是"舒适旅行"公司的代表。我们想找家公司帮我们做市场业务……
B2: [interrupts] ...to help with marketing?
市场?
T: Yes, yes, we...
是的,我们……
B2: [interrupts] ...you need a company to help market your holidays?
你想找家公司帮你们做市场业务?
T: Well, er, yes.
哦,嗯,是的。
B2: [interrupts] Look, I'm sorry, but I don't work with other companies. I organise and sell my own tours and I'm very busy. So if you don't mind...
哦,抱歉,我们不合其他公司合作。我自己打理和销售旅游业务,我很忙。如果您不介意的话……
T: But...
但是……
B2: I'm sorry, but I don't think we can help. Yes, madam, a trip to where is it?
抱歉,但我想我帮不上你。你好,夫人,你想去哪里旅行?
T: Ok. Ok. Thanks for your time. Sorry to bother you.
好的好的,抱歉耽误了您的时间。抱歉打扰你。
- 上一篇
- 下一篇