和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 职场英语口语

正文

职场上不要太过随便(3)

2010-07-08来源:和谐英语

By Anthony Balderrama工作场合太随意,可能会让你或你的同事感到不舒服。该怎么解决呢?下面就工作场合太随意,可能会让你或你的同事感到不舒服。该怎么解决呢?下面就为您提供一些技巧。

How to solve the problem

如何解决“过于随意”的问题

If your office is too casual for comfort -- either your own or your colleagues' -- you can try to fix it. Kerry Patterson, co-author of "Crucial Confrontations," offers some suggestions for tackling the subject if someone else is responsible for making your workplace too casual.

如果你的办公室随便到令人(令你或你的同事们)不舒服——那么你尝试改变。《关键对峙》一书作者之一Kerry Patterson给出一些建议:当别人让你的工作场所变得太随便时应该怎么做。

. Calmly discuss the issue that matters most.

平静地讨论最重要的事情。

"Don't air a list of gripes. Instead, focus on the one issue you care about most."

“不要把牢骚一个个发泄一通,而是关注你认为最重要的那个问题。”

. Choose your words wisely.

言谈要明智

"Describe the problem using tentative language, then describe what the person is doing -- not what you're concluding."

“用试探性的语言描述问题,描述对方正在进行的行为——而不是你的结论。”

. Don't make a private issue public.

不要将私事公开化

"This means [keeping the issue private] not only during the conversation, but also after. This will help the other person feel safe talking to you and remedying the problem."

“这是指不仅在谈话中,而且在谈话之后(都不要将问题公开化),这会让人们感觉到和你谈话、改善这个问题令人放心。”

. Don't imply that your concern has been festering.

不要暗示你的麻烦困扰已久。

"Since it's the first time you've brought it up, treat it as something that has only recently become an issue."

“既然你是第一次提起,就把它当成是最近发生的事情吧。”

为您提供一些技巧。How to solve the problem如何解决“过于随意”的问题If your office is too casual for comfort --