生病如何跟上司请病假
天气骤冷骤寒,白领们要是一不小心生了病,是扛着还是请假?一面是病来如山倒,一面是催着要工作的老板,真是两难呐!这期我们就来谈谈怎么请假吧!
实战对话:
John:Do you have any tissue, Eveline? I've used all mine.伊芙琳,你有纸巾么?我的全用光了。
Eveline:Here. Are you all right?给,你还好吧?
John:Thanks. I'm all right. It's just my nose. It must be an allergy.... Do you have any aspirin? I have a terrible headache.谢谢,还好,都是我的鼻子,肯定是过敏了。你有没有阿斯匹林?我头疼死了。
Eveline:I don't have an aspirin. Perhaps you should go to a doctor.我没有,也许你得去看看医生了。
John:No, no. I'm okay. It's the weather. It was warm and sunny this morning, and now it's chilly and raining.不不,算了吧,我还好啦。都是这鬼天气闹的,早上还阳光灿烂挺暖和的,这会儿却下雨了,阴冷阴冷的。
Eveline:Really, John. I still think you should go to a doctor. You've been sneezing ever since you entered the office this morning. Why don't you take this afternoon off? If you don't want to see a doctor, at least you can go home and have a good rest.的确,约翰。我还是觉得你应该去看医生。今早你一到办公室,就打喷嚏到现在。干脆下午请假吧,如果你不想去看病,至少回家好好休息一下。
John:I can't. I'm already behind schedule. Besides, you know Mr.Thomas. He would think that I was putting him on.不行啊,我已经落后于时间表了。而且你知道托马斯先生的,他会认为我在愚弄他。
Eveline:You didn't do anything but sneeze this morning, and you can't do anything this afternoon like this. Gee! You've got a fever!今早你除了打喷嚏什么都没做,你这个样子下午也做不了什么。呀!你还发烧呢。
John:Do I ?... Oh, no.什么?噢噢,不是吧。
Eveline:Listen to me. You go home now.听我的!你现在回家。
John:What about Mr.Thomas?那托马斯先生怎么办?
Eveline:I'll handle him. Now go home. I'll call you afterwork.我会给他解释的,你快回家吧,下班后我给你打电话。
John:Thanks a lot, Eveline. Good-bye.那太谢谢你了伊芙琳,回见。
常用句型和短语
为什么不下午请假呢?
Why don't you take this afternoon off?
我想请/休两天假。
I want to take two days off.
我有两天休假。
I have two days off.
我在休产假。
I am on my maternity leave.
请病假 ask for a sick leave
请事假 ask for a casual leave
请产假 ask for maternity leave
- 上一篇
- 下一篇