和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 托福考试 > 托福口语

正文

100句英语经典短语(上)

2012-07-18来源:和谐英语

  1.It's up to you.(由你决定。)
  2.I envy [羡慕]you.(我羡慕你。)
  3.How can I get in touch with you?
  4.Where can I wash my hands? (请问洗手间在哪里?)
  5.What's the weather like today?(今天天气如何?)
  6.Where are you heading? (你要到哪里去?)
  7.I wasn't born yesterday.(我又不是三岁小孩。)
  8.What do you do for relaxation[消遣、娱乐]?(你做什么消遣?)
  9.It's a small world.(世界真小!)
  10.It's my treat[请客、款待] this time.(这次我请客!)
  11.The sooner the better. (越快越好。)
  12.When is the most convenient [方便的;便利的] time for you?
  13.Take your time.(慢慢来/别着急。)
  14.I'm mad about Bruce Lee.(我迷死李小龙了。) I'm crazy[着迷的;狂热爱好的] about rock music. (我对摇滚乐很着迷。)
  15.How do I address you?(我怎么称呼你?)
  16.What was your name again? (请再说一次名字好吗?)
  17.Would you care for[喜欢] a cop of coffee?(要杯咖啡吗?)
  18.She turns me off.(她使我厌烦。)
  19.So far so good.(目前为止,一切都好。)
  20.It drives[逼迫;迫使] me crazy.(它把我逼疯了。)
  21.She never showed up[出席;露面].(她一直没有出现。)
  22.That's not like him.(那不象是他的风格。)
  23.I couldn't get through.(电话打不通。)
  24.I got sick and tired of hotels.(我讨厌旅馆。)
  25.Be my guest.(请便、别客气)
  26.Can you keep an eye on my bag?(帮我看一下包好吗?)
  27.Let's keep in touch.(让我们保持联系。)
  28.Let's call it a day[决定或同意暂时或永久停止(进行某事)].
  29.I couldn't help[避免;阻止] it.(我没办法。)
  30.Something's coming up[发生/出现].(有点事/出事了)
  31.Let's get to the point[要点/核心问题].(让我们来谈要点。)
  32.Keep that in mind.(记住那件事。)
  33.That was a close call.(太危险了/千钧一发)
  34.I'll be looking forward to it.(我将期待这一天。)
  35.Chances are slim[渺茫的;微小的].(机会很小。)
  36.Far from it.(一点也不。)
  37.I'm behind in my work.(我工作进度落后了。)
  38.It's a pain in the neck[麻烦的事(人)].(那真是件麻烦事)
  39.We're in the same boat.(我们处境相同。)
  40.My mouth is watering.(我在流口水了。)
  41.What do you recommend?(你推荐什么?)
  42.I ache all over.(我浑身酸痛。)
  43.I have a runny nose.(我流鼻涕。)
  44.It's out of the question.(这是不可能的。)
  45.Do you have any openings?(你们有空缺吗?)
  46.It doesn't make any difference.(没什么差别/无所谓。)
  47.I'm fed up[极其厌烦] with him.(我受够他了。)
  48.You can count on[指望;依赖] us.(你可以信赖我们。)
  49.It doesn't work.(坏了;不动了。)
  50.It's better than nothing.(总比什么都没有好。)