和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > BEC > BEC考试经验

正文

2009BEC实用英语 二

2009-04-21来源:和谐英语
  自我介绍Introduction
  We are desirous of extending our connections in your country.
  我们拟拓展本公司在贵国的业务。
  We have been having a good sale of umbrellas and are
  desirous of expanding our market to your country.
  我们的雨伞一直很畅销,而我们想要在贵国扩展敝公司的经营市场。
  We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as
  one of the most reputable exporters.
  我们有这个荣幸向您介绍敝公司是一家信誉优良的出口商。
  BCQ is an ISO, UL and NSF certified company.
  BCQ是一家ISO、UL和NSF合格认证的公司。
  We shall be much obliged if you will give us a list of some
  reliable business houses in Japan.
  如果您能提供敝公司一些在日本具有可靠信誉的公司名单,敝公司将感激不尽。
  We would appreciate it if you could kindly introduce us in
  your publication as follows:
  如果您能在您的出版品上刊登敝公司以下说明,敝公司将感激不尽:
  We specialize in this line of business.
  我们专门经营此项服务。
  We have been engaged in this business for the past 20 years.
  敝公司从事这个业务已经有廿年的经验。
  Because of our past years' experience, we are well qualified
  to take care of your interests.
  因为我们过去的经验,我们具有极佳的胜任能力来照顾您的权益。
  Our company is well-established and reliable.
  我们公司有口皆碑且信用可靠。
  We have close business relations with the domestic private
  enterprises.
  敝公司与国内私人企业有非常密切的商务关系。
  We have four manufacturing plants in different countries:
  China, Japan, Spain and Philippine.
  我们在不同的国家共有四个制造工厂:中国大陆、日本、西班牙及菲律宾。
  We have full confidence that we will meet all your requirements.
  我们有信心可以满足您的所有需求.
  提议会面Appointment
  I'd like to make an appointment to see you.
  我想要跟您约个时间见面。
  Would it be possible for us to talk to Mr. Black in person
  about that?
  我们可否亲自跟布来克先生谈此事?
  Mr. White would like to come and see you.
  怀特先生想登门拜访。
  Could we meet and discuss the matter in a little more detail?
  我们可以见面再详细讨论一下这件事吗?
  Could we get together and discuss it a little more?
  我们可否见面时再多讨论一下?
  I wonder if it would be possible for us to meet you at your office.
  能不能在你办公室见个面?
  Could I see Miss Jones sometime next week?
  下个星期我能找个时间跟琼斯小姐见个面吗?
  I'd like to meet Mr. Cruise at four o'clock in the afternoon.
  下午四点我想跟克鲁斯先生见个面。
  I'd like to see you tomorrow if you have time.
  如果您有空我想明天跟您见个面。
  Should I visit you, or would you like to come over here
  and talk about it?
  我能去拜访您或是您要过来讨论呢?
  How about come to my office?
  你觉得来我的办公室如何?
  I would like to talk about it more often if you have time
  tomorrow.
  假使你明天有空,我想要多讨论一下
  What do you say if we talk about it at your office?
  你觉得我们在你的办公室讨论如何?
  I will have Debbie and Martin visit you and talk about it
  formally.
  我会请黛比和马丁拜访你并正式地讨论这件事。
  Would you arrange a formal appointment for us?
  您能为我们安排一个正式的会议吗?