正文
有创意的人20大特质 说的是你么?
你善于观察人。
Why do people watch TV when real life is infinitely more interesting?
为什么人们看电视呢?现实生活远比电视有趣的多。
12. You aren’t in it for the money.
你不热衷金钱。
Money pays bills but it doesn’t provide happiness. There are much easier ways to make a living. This isn’t about money, it’s about passion.
金钱可以付账单,但不能给你快乐。谋生有更加容易的方式。这不是关于金钱,这是关于激情。
13. You experience emotional highs and lows.
你会经历情绪的变化。
Your emotional life is not a straight line. Instead, it is more like the path of a roller-coaster full of dips, drops, hills, loops, and twists. Sometimes you might experience an eruption of happiness and a crash to sadness within mere moments of each other. The most painful parts usually find themselves in your art.
你的情感生活不是一条直线。事实上,它更像是充满谷底、斜坡、圈和弯道的过山车的路线。有时你可能上一刻感到开心,下一刻就感到悲伤。最痛苦的部分通常在你的艺术作品中体现出来。
14. You seek inspiration.
你寻找激情。
Inspiration doesn’t happen on its own. Whether it is the opening of an art gallery, a theatrical production, or live music at a downtown bar, you search for inspiration wherever you can find it. It’s nice to know you’re not alone in your desire to create.
灵感是不会自己出来的。无论是艺术画廊的开幕,还是戏剧的制作,抑或市中心酒吧的现场音乐演出,你去那些能找到灵感的地方来寻找灵感。知道在想创作的路上自己并不孤单对你来说很有帮助。
15. You have an interesting sense of humor.
你很有幽默感。
Off-color jokes are the best kind of jokes.
低俗的笑话是最好的笑话。
16. You evolve like a boss.
你朝老板的方向发展。
An ability to adapt to challenging scenarios is necessary for survival in the creative jungle.
要想在创意丛林中生存下来,拥有适应挑战的能力是非常有必要的。
17. You hate stereotypes.
你讨厌墨守陈规。
You understand that human beings are way too complicated to be dumped into gender roles or stereotypes.
你知道人是很非常复杂的,无法用性别或成见来判定。
18. You don’t have a filter.
你没有过滤器。
Don’t you think life would be much more fun if everyone just said what they were thinking with no filter? There is no such thing as TMI (Too Much Information).
难道你不认为,如果每个人都没有过滤器,生活会比现在有意思的多?没有TMI(信息过量)这回事儿。
19. You take time to think.
你花时间去思考。
Your brain is your greatest asset.
你的大脑是你最大的资产。
20. You don’t bend to pressure.
你不屈服于压力。
Whether it’s a hater who thinks your work of art sucks, a family member who thinks “you should get a real job,” or a friend who thinks your idea “will never work,” you don’t cave to outside pressure.
无论是有人不喜欢你的艺术品,还是你的家人认为“你该找份工作”,或朋友觉得你的想法”不会管用”,你都不会屈服于压力。
- 上一篇
- 下一篇