正文
数读G20杭州峰会各项成果
G20杭州峰会于9月5日下午闭幕。本届峰会期间,习近平主席在B20主旨演讲和G20开闭幕致辞等一系列重要讲话中,阐述“中国主张”,给出“中国答案”,为世界经济开出“药方”。 杭州峰会达成了哪些共识和成果?1个“信号”、3个“方向”、4个“药方”,5点“决心”,数读G20杭州峰会各项成果,干货全在这里!
向国际社会传递1个“信号”
二十国集团不仅属于二十个成员,也属于全世界。我们的目标是让增长和发展惠及所有国家人民,让各国人民特别是发展中国家人民的日子都一天天好起来!
The G20 works for the interest of not just its 20 members, but the whole world. We will work to ensure that growth and development benefit all countries and peoples and that livelihood of all people, especially those in developing countries, will get better day by day.
————9月3日,习近平在二十国集团工商峰会开幕式上的主旨演讲
中国对外开放“三不”
1. 不是要一家唱独角戏,而是要欢迎各方共同参与
China’s opening drive is not a one-man show. Rather, it is an invitation open to all.
2. 不是谋求势力范围,而是要支持各国共同发展
It is a pursuit not to establish China’s own sphere of influence, but to support common development of all countries.
3. 不是要营造自己的后花园,而是要建设各国共享的百花园
It is meant to build not China’s own backyard garden, but a garden shared by all countries.
————9月3日,习近平在二十国集团工商峰会开幕式上的主旨演讲
G20与国际社会的3个努力方向
1. 共同维护和平稳定的国际环境。
We can work together to build a peaceful and stable international environment.
2. 共同构建合作共赢的全球伙伴关系。
We can work together to build a global partnership for win-win cooperation.
3. 共同完善全球经济治理。
We can work together to improve global economic governance.
————9月3日,习近平在二十国集团工商峰会开幕式上的主旨演讲
推动世界经济4个“药方”
1. 建设创新型世界经济,开辟增长源泉。
We need to build an innovative world economy to generate new drivers of growth.
2. 建设开放型世界经济,拓展发展空间。
We need to build an open world economy to expand the scope of development.
3. 建设联动型世界经济,凝聚互动合力。
We need to build an interconnected world economy to forge interactive synergy.
4. 建设包容型世界经济,夯实共赢基础。
We need to build an inclusive world economy to strengthen the foundation for win-win outcomes.
————9月3日,习近平在二十国集团工商峰会开幕式上的主旨演讲
中国改革开放4个“伟大进程”
1. 这是探索前行的进程。
This is a course of blazing a new trail.
2. 这是真抓实干的进程。
This is a course of delivering tangible outcomes.
3. 这是共同富裕的进程。
This is a course of achieving common prosperity.
4. 这是中国走向世界、世界走向中国的进程。
This is a course of China and the world embracing each other.
————9月3日,习近平在二十国集团工商峰会开幕式上的主旨演讲
全球经济治理4个“重点”
1. 共同构建公正高效的全球金融治理格局,维护世界经济稳定大局。
Jointly ensure equitable and efficient global financial governance, and uphold the overall stability of the world economy.
2. 共同构建开放透明的全球贸易和投资治理格局,巩固多边贸易体制,释放全球经贸投资合作潜力。
Jointly foster open and transparent global trade and investment governance to cement the multilateral trade regime, and unleash the potential of global cooperation in economy, trade and investment.
3. 共同构建绿色低碳的全球能源治理格局,推动全球绿色发展合作。
Jointly establish green and low-carbon global energy governance to promote global green development cooperation.
4. 共同构建包容联动的全球发展治理格局,以落实联合国2030年可持续发展议程为目标,共同增进全人类福祉!
Jointly facilitate an inclusive and interconnected global development governance to implement the UN 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and jointly promote the wellbeing of mankind.
————9月3日,习近平在二十国集团工商峰会开幕式上的主旨演讲
建设好二十国集团的4点建议
1. 与时俱进,发挥引领作用
The G20 must keep up with the changing times and lead the way forward.
2. 知行合一,采取务实行动
The G20 should fully honor its commitment.
3. 共建共享,打造合作平台。
The G20 should become a platform of cooperation built through joint efforts that delivers benefits to all.
4. 同舟共济,发扬伙伴精神
The G20 should stick together as partners in meeting challenges.
————9月4日,习近平在二十国集团领导人杭州峰会上的开幕辞
新起点,中国5个“坚定不移”
1. 坚定不移全面深化改革,开拓更好发展前景。
We will steadfastly deepen reform in an all-round way and open up brighter prospects of development.
2. 坚定不移实施创新驱动发展战略,释放更强增长动力。
We will pursue an innovation-driven development strategy to create stronger growth drivers.
3. 坚定不移推进绿色发展,谋求更佳质量效益。
We will promote green development to achieve better economic performance.
4. 坚定不移推进公平共享,增进更多民众福祉。
We will promote equity and sharing of development outcomes to deliver more benefits to the people.
5. 坚定不移扩大对外开放,实现更广互利共赢。
We will open up wider to achieve greater mutual benefit and win-win outcomes.
————9月3日,习近平在二十国集团工商峰会开幕式上的主旨演讲
直面世界经济挑战5点“主张”
1. 加强宏观经济政策协调,合力促进全球经济增长、维护金融稳定。
We should strengthen macroeconomic policy coordination and jointly promote global growth and uphold international financial stability.
2. 创新发展方式,挖掘增长动能。
We should break a new path for growth and generate new growth momentum.
3. 完善全球经济治理,夯实机制保障。
We should improve global economic governance and strengthen institutional safeguards.
4. 建设开放型世界经济,继续推动贸易和投资自由化便利化。
We should build an open global economy and continue to promote facilitation and liberalization of trade and investment.
5. 落实2030年可持续发展议程,促进包容性发展。
We should implement the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and promote inclusive development.
————9月4日,习近平在二十国集团领导人杭州峰会上的开幕辞
G20杭州峰会5点“决心”
1. 决心为世界经济指明方向,规划路径
Determined to set out the direction, targets and steps of G20 cooperation and depict the blueprint for future world economy.
2.决心创新增长方式,为世界经济注入新动力
Determined to break a new path for growth to inject new dynamism into the world economy.
3.决心完善全球经济金融治理,提高世界经济抗风险能力
Determined to improve global economic and financial governance to enhance the resilience of the world economy.
4.决心重振国际贸易和投资,构建开放型世界经济
Determined to revitalize international trade and investment as the key engines of growth and build an open world economy.
5.决心推动包容和联动式发展,让二十国集团合作成果惠及全球
Determined to promote inclusive and interconnected development, so that G20 cooperation will deliver benefits to the whole world.
————9月5日,习近平在二十国集团领导人杭州峰会上的闭幕辞