正文
学会这10个简单的事情,你就能赶走焦虑
1. Enjoy a heaping bowl of… sauerkraut?
1.吃满满一大碗…泡菜?
Fermented foods—like yogurt, kefir, kimchi, and sauerkraut—are rich in good bacteria for your gut. Your gut is responsible for making over 80 percent of your body’s serotonin, a neurochemical that helps us feel at ease.
发酵食物,如酸奶、酸乳酒、朝鲜泡菜和酸菜,都富含对肠道有益的细菌,而肠道又负责分泌超过80%的5-羟色胺,这是一种帮我们放松的影响神经系统的化学物质。
2. Kickbox your way out
2.打泰拳发泄
Exercise is potent medicine for people with social anxiety. Consistent exercise has the power to rewire your brain, making you literally see things in a different way.
锻炼对缓解社交焦虑很有效,坚持锻炼能重新调整大脑,不夸张地说能改变你看待事物的方式。
3. Call your mother
3.给妈妈打电话
If you’re feeling anxious about something, ring up mom or a calming pep talk. She can remind you how loved you are.
焦虑时给妈妈打电话或者心平气和地聊聊,她会提醒你她有多爱你。
4. Count your blessings (and friends)
4.细数自己所拥有的(和朋友)
Instead of worrying about whether or not someone really likes you, try making note of all the friends you have and the ways friends bless your life.
不要担心某个人是否真的喜欢你,你可以试着写下你所有的朋友和朋友对你生活的帮助。
5. Pet a cuddly pooch
5.抚摸可爱的小狗
Having an animal companion, like a dog, kitten, or even a lizard greatly helps reduce social anxiety.
拥有一个动物伙伴,像狗、猫、甚至蜥蜴,都能在很大程度上帮你减轻社交焦虑。
6. Namaste your worries away
6.双手合十把焦虑赶走
Yoga combines the best parts of exercise and relaxation techniques, which makes it particularly helpful for socially anxious people.
瑜伽结合了最好的锻炼方法和放松技巧,这使它对社交焦虑的人效果尤为明显。
7. Pull out your best acting skills
7.拿出你最好的表演技巧
Even if you don’t feel confident and outgoing, simply acting like you are can trick your brain into believing it.
即使你没有自信,也不外向,只要表演得让自己的大脑相信就行。
8. Offer to help out in the kitchen
8.主动去厨房帮忙
Doing little acts of kindness or service greatly reduce social anxiety. Service helps you focus on how other people are feeling, rather than yourself.
做点小善事或帮点小忙能在很大程度上减轻社交焦虑,帮忙能帮你去关注别人的感受,而不是你自己。
9. Learn to accept a compliment
9.学会接受称赞
The trick is to learn to take a compliment and believe people when they tell you something good about yourself and try not to obsess over the things you see as negative.
关键在于要学会接受称赞,并且别人说你好的时候你要相信他们,尽量不要太关注你所看到的消极方面。
10. Don’t fat-shame people—including yourself
10.不要嘲笑别人胖——自己也不要以胖为耻
We all can and should work on not judging others or ourselves based on body shape. And unsurprisingly, learning to focus on the good in others can help you learn to be as gentle with yourself.
我们都能而且应该做到不以身材评判他人或自己。毫不奇怪,学会关注他人好的方面有助于你学会温柔地对待自己。
- 上一篇
- 下一篇