苏幕遮
2017-12-23来源:和谐英语
Update Required
To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
Clouds, blue sky,
碧云天,
Dry leaves fly.
黄叶地。
Waves, a cold hue,
秋色连波,
Cold smoke o’er waves blue.
波上寒烟翠。
The sun gilds hills, rills and sky,
山映斜阳天接水,
Lush grass rolls on,
芳草无情,
Rolls past the late sun.
更在斜阳外。
Home I’d go,
黯乡魂,
Wretched with woe.
追旅思。
Night, night I seem,
夜夜除非,
To have a good dream.
好梦留人睡。
The moon o’er to my rail veers,
明月楼高休独倚,
My wine does drown,
酒入愁肠,
My heart, my sad tears.
化作相思泪。
- 上一篇
- 下一篇