李阳疯狂英语听力 Lesson 4The Art of Questions and Answers
Savvy 4 The Art of Questions and Answers
第四招 巧问妙答
“不懂装懂,永远是饭桶。”(He, who knows nothing but pretends to know everything, is indeed a good-for-nothing.)要弄懂就要不耻下问。但要问得巧,问的方式要多样化。然而,对于机智聪明的人来说,他永远可以不说“不知道” ,无论什么问题都只是小菜一碟,问题再难也难不倒他。
初级经典
Oh, let me think for a moment.
噢,让我想一会儿。
I haven't a clue, I'm afraid.
我没有一点头绪,很抱歉。
I'm not really sure. Sorry.
我真说不准。对不起。
I'm terribly sorry. I really can't remember.
非常抱歉。我真的记不得了。
〔模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:12〃〕
I can't tell you off-hand now, I'm afraid.
对不起,我不能马上回答你。
I'd rather not answer that if you don't mind.
如果你不介意的话,我不想回答这个问题。
That'd be telling, wouldn't it?
那就等于是告诉你了,对不对?
When and why, if that's not asking too much, did you begin to smoke?
如果不太冒昧的话,我想问你是在什么时候开始抽烟的,原因是什么?
〔模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间: 14〃〕
中级经典
Ah, I'd like some information about the flight.
啊,我想了解一下这次航班的情况。
Oh, listen! Do you happen to know a good place to buy art supplies?
唉,听着!你是否知道买美术用品的好地方?
I'm not sure, but I think there's an art shop over there.
我说不准,不过我记得那边有家美术用品商店。
〔模仿最准确 、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:12〃〕
Sorry to keep after you, but are there any vacancies in the course?
抱歉,我一问再问,这个课程还有名额吗?
Excuse me, I was wondering if you could help me. I'd like to know where the new vegetarian restaurant is.
对不起,我想你或许能帮我。我想知道新开的素食饭馆在哪儿。
Oh, John, can you give me any advice as to how to collect and keep old stamps?
噢,约翰,你能否告诉我,该怎样收集和保存旧邮票吗?
〔模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:20〃〕
高级经典
Have you any printed details about the course I could see?
你们有这门课程的具体简介让我看一下吗?
If you don't mind, could you tell me when you started to be on a diet?
如果你不介意的话,请告诉我你是什么时候开始节食的。
〔模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:11〃〕
Would you be kind enough to let me know how you worked part-time to pay for your education?
你能不能告诉我,你是怎样靠做兼职工作挣钱完成学业的?
This may sound like a stupid question, but I'd like to know why you got divorced.
这个问题听起来可能很愚蠢,但我想知道你为什么要离婚。
〔模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:12〃〕
Since I was absent from our last negotiation meeting, I would like to have you clue me in on what happened.
我没有参加上次的谈判,所以想请你介绍上次谈判的情况。
If I am not mistaken, can I understand your remarks just now, that you have accepted our conditions by saying that you will sign the contract this afternoon?
如果我没听错的话,你刚才说你准备下午签订合同,那是否可理解为你已接受了我方提出的条件?
From your remarks, we can see you are very familiar with the market here. By the way, have you got in touch with Mr. Smith from the EPA man-made fiber factory?
从先生的讲述可见,贵方对此地的行情十分熟悉。顺便问一下,不知贵方与EPA人造纤维厂的史密斯先生是否有接触?
〔模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:30〃〕
相关文章
- 李阳疯狂英语听力 Lesson 17Expressing Hopes
- 李阳疯狂英语听力 Lesson 18Successful Job Hunting
- 李阳疯狂英语听力 Lesson 15Needless Worries
- 李阳疯狂英语听力 Lesson 16Sincere Invitations
- 李阳疯狂英语听力 Lesson 13Pleasing Others
- 李阳疯狂英语听力 Lesson 14Surprises and Disbelieves
- 李阳疯狂英语听力 Lesson 11Tactful Suggestions
- 李阳疯狂英语听力 Lesson 12Talking about Hobbies
- 李阳疯狂英语听力 Lesson 9Gentle Warnings and Reminders
- 李阳疯狂英语听力 Lesson 10Sincere Advices