正文
地道美语听力练习:过分担忧
Rachel: This tastes funny.
瑞秋:这个尝起来很有趣。
Sergey: It's fine. There's nothing wrong with it.
谢尔盖:还好。没什么问题呀。
Rachel: It tastes like it's tainted or something. Don't you detect a funny metallic taste?
瑞秋:它尝起来像是被污染了,或者其它什么的。你难道没有发觉有一股奇怪的金属味?
Sergey: No, it's perfectly fine. Just eat it.
谢尔盖:没有,味道很完美。吃完就得了。
Rachel: I swear there's something off about this food. I'm not eating adulterated food. There's probably poison in here and we're both going to die a terrible death.
瑞秋:我发誓这食物里有什么东西不对劲。我绝不吃掺假食品。说不定里面有毒,我们俩都会中毒,很惨地死掉。
Sergey: There is nothing poisonous or toxic in this food. I made it myself.
谢尔盖:这食物里面无毒无害。我自己动手做的。
Rachel: Did you make sure that the milk wasn't sour and that none of the ingredients were spoiled? I'll probably die from botulism.
瑞秋:你敢保证牛奶没有发酸,所有的配料都没有坏吗?我可能会死于肉毒中毒。
Sergey: There's nothing spoiled, tainted, toxic, or poisonous in this food. Are you going to eat that or not?
谢尔盖:这里面没有任何坏掉的、受污染的、有毒有害的东西。你到底吃不吃?
Rachel: I think I'll pass.
瑞秋:我看还是算了吧。
Sergey: Then hand it over. I'm hungry. I've never met such a hypochondriac before!
谢尔盖:那就递给我。我饿了。从来没遇到过像你这样过分担心自己健康的人。
Rachel: I'm not a hypochondriac. I'm just a little paranoid...
瑞秋:我不是过分担心自己健康,我只是有点偏执......
- 上一篇
- 下一篇