正文
地道美语听力练习:自主健身
Jane:I've just had the best workout at the gym! 
简:我刚在这家健身房健身,这里是最棒的!
Arnold:You don't need to go to a gym to exercise. I exercise right here in my apartment. 
阿诺德:你没有必要去健身房锻炼身体。我就在自己公寓里健身。
Jane:Oh, yeah? What can you do in this small space? 
简:哦,是吗?在这么小的地方你能干什么?
Arnold:Nearly everything I need to do. Before I do my calisthenics, I stretch. And every morning I do sit-ups, push-ups, and pull-ups. 
阿诺德:几乎所有我需要做的运动。在做健美操时,我先伸展四肢。而且每天早晨我都会做仰卧起坐,俯卧撑,还有引体向上。
Jane:That's not enough to keep you in shape. 
简:那并不足以让你保持好的身材。
Arnold:I'm not finished. Every other day I do lunges and squats, and I lift free weights.
阿诺德:我还没说完。每两天我会做下蹲和弓步,还有举杠铃。
Jane:But what about a cardio workout? 
简:但是有氧运动怎么办呢?
Arnold:I do jumping jacks, run in place, and jump rope on the balcony. 
阿诺德:我可以做跳跃动作,原地跑步,还可以在阳台上跳绳。
Jane:I guess you've got it all figured out. 
简:我猜一切运动你都能想办法解决。
Arnold:I think so. Have you seen the light? Are you going to stop going to the gym? 
阿诺德:我也是这么想的。你不觉得眼前一亮吗?你不会再去健身房锻炼了吧?
Jane:No way! Exercise isn't the only reason I go to the gym, you know. I go for the view. 
简:不可能!你知道吗,我去健身房并不只是为了锻炼。我去是为了那里的美景。
Arnold:I have a feeling you're not talking about the view outside. 
阿诺德:我有一种感觉,你指的不是外面的美景。
Jane:You've got that right! 
简:你的感觉是对的。 
- 上一篇  
- 下一篇  
 
       
             手机网站
手机网站