正文
地道美语听力练习:课程安排
Carlos:Did you get your class schedule?
卡洛斯:你拿到课程表了吗?
Marianne:Yeah. You?
玛丽安:是的。你呢?
Carlos:Yeah. Let's see if we have any classes together. I have PE with Mr. Lopez and social studies with Ms. Walters. How about you?
卡洛斯:也是。看看我们有没有一样的课。我选修了洛佩兹先生的体育和沃尔特斯女士的社会课程。
Marianne:I have PE with Ms. Schwartz and social studies with Ms. Eng. Who do you have for geography? I'm taking it with Mr. Johnson.
玛丽安:我的体育课由施瓦兹先生上,社会课程由英女士上。谁教你地理?我的地理老师是约翰逊先生。
Carlos:I'm not taking geography this semester. Who do you have for algebra? I have Ms. Adul.
卡洛斯:这个学期我没有修地理课。谁教你几何?艾东老师教我几何。
Marianne:I'm not taking algebra. I'm taking calculus. Who do you have for chemistry?
玛丽安:我不上几何课。我上微积分课。谁教你化学?
Carlos:I'm taking biology instead. This isn't looking good. Do we even have lunch together? I've been assigned the first lunch period. You?
卡洛斯:我没有选修化学,而是选择了生物。看来不妙啊。不会连吃饭都不在一起吧?我被分在第一段午餐时间。
Marianne:I have the second lunch period. How is it possible that we don't have any classes together?
玛丽安:我被分在第二段午餐时间。我们没有一节课是一起上的,这怎么可能?
Carlos:I have an idea. Are you taking band after school?
卡洛斯:我有个主意。你放学后去参加乐队吗?
Marianne:No, you know I'm not musical. I'm taking drama.
玛丽安:不,你知道的,我不爱好音乐。我报了戏剧班。
Carlos:Drop drama and take band. That way, we'll at least be able to hang out after school.
卡洛斯:放弃戏剧加入乐队吧。这样的话,至少放学后我们可以一起玩。
Marianne:And what am I supposed to play in the band when I'm tone deaf?
玛丽安:我对音符一窍不通,在乐队我能弹奏什么呢?
Carlos:Have you ever heard of the drums?
卡洛斯:你难道没有听说过可以打鼓吗?
- 上一篇
- 下一篇