和谐英语

地道美语听力练习:咖啡还是茶?

2012-11-28来源:和谐英语

Jermaine: I'd like a decaf drip, to go.
杰梅因:我想要杯脱咖啡因咖啡,去吧。

Drew: Would you like our light or dark roast?
特鲁:是要轻度烘焙的还是深度烘焙的?

Jermaine: I'll just have whatever's freshly brewed.
杰梅因:不管哪种,只要是现煮的就行。

Drew: Are you sure you don't want to try an espresso, an Americano, or a latte?
特鲁:你确定不要浓咖啡,美式咖啡或者拿铁?

Jermaine: No, just a decaf coffee.
杰梅因:不,我只要无咖啡因咖啡。

Drew: Sure, no problem. Would you like it hot or cold?
特鲁:当然,没问题。你想来热的还是冰的?

Jermaine: Hot, please.
杰梅因:热的,请吧。

Drew: Would you like any room for cream?
特鲁:你还留着肚子吃冰激凌吗?

Jermaine: No, thanks.
杰梅因:不,谢谢。

Drew: Would you like some sweetener? A couple of pumps of syrup maybe?
特鲁:加些甜味剂怎么样?或者两泵糖浆?

Jermaine: No, I'll add a couple of packets of sugar myself.
杰梅因:不,我会自己加两包糖。

Drew: Oh, I'm sorry. I added some foam from another drink to your coffee by accident. I'll have to start over. Did you say you wanted the light or dark roast?
特鲁:欧,我很抱歉。我不小心从另一杯饮料取了点泡沫加在你的咖啡里。我得重新再来。你刚才说,想要轻度烘焙的还是深度烘焙的?

Jermaine: Forget it. Let's keep it simple. Give me a cup of tea.
杰梅因:算了,简单点吧,给我来杯茶。

Drew: Would you like that hot or cold, sweetened or unsweetened, loose leaf or in a tea bag?
特鲁:你想要热的还是冰的,加不加甜味剂,散叶茶还是装在茶包里?