正文
地道美语听力练习:CPR考试
Joyce: Lie down on the floor.
乔伊斯:躺到地板上。
Steve: Why?
史蒂芬:为什么?
Joyce: I have to practice for my CPR exam tomorrow. I'm taking it so I can get my CPR certification. Lie down please.
乔伊斯:我明天就要参加心肺复苏术考试了,所以得复习一下,好拿到心肺复苏救生人员证书。快躺下吧。
Steve: Okay, okay. Now what do I do?
史蒂芬:好的,好的。现在我该怎么做?
Joyce: You just lie there and pretend to be unresponsive, like you're in cardiac arrest. Okay, I need to determine your heart rate and if you're breathing or not. Then, I check to see that your airway isn't blocked.
乔伊斯:你躺在那里,装作没有知觉,就像心脏停止跳动一样。好的,我来确定你的心率,确定你是否还有呼吸。然后检查你的气道是否堵塞。
Steve: Hey, get your fingers out of my mouth!
史蒂芬:嘿,把你的手从我嘴里拿开。
Joyce: Lie still! You're lucky I don't have to administer artificial respiration.
乔伊斯:躺着别动!你够幸运了,我不用进行人工呼吸。
Steve: Thank God for small favors!
史蒂芬:感谢上帝赐给我小小的恩惠!
Joyce: But I do need to practice restoring your circulation by doing chest compressions.
乔伊斯:但是我要做胸外按压来恢复你身体的血液循环。
Steve: Ouch, that hurts!
史蒂芬:啊!好疼!
Joyce: You're supposed to be unresponsive, remember? Hold still while I get the defibrillator.
乔伊斯:你应该是没有反应的,记得不?坚持住,我去拿除颤器。
Steve: Oh, no, you don't! From now on, as far as you're concerned, I'm a case of do not resuscitate!
史蒂芬:啊,不,不要!就你而言,从现在起我无药可救了!
- 上一篇
- 下一篇