和谐英语

地道美语听力练习:吵架后和好

2012-12-09来源:和谐英语

Alisa:Don't be mad.
艾丽莎:不要生气了。

Sabir:I'm not mad.
萨比尔:我没有生气。

Alisa:Yes, you are. I'm sorry. I admit it was my fault. Will you stop moping now?
艾丽莎:不,你有生气。对不起。我承认是我的错。不要愁眉苦脸的,行吗?

Sabir:I'm not moping. I'm giving you the silent treatment.
萨比尔:我没有愁眉苦脸。我在和你冷战。

Alisa:I knew it! You're still peeved at me. What can I do to make it up to you?
艾丽莎:我知道!你还在生我的气。我怎么做你才能原谅我呢?

Sabir:You can leave me alone.
萨比尔:让我一人呆会儿。

Alisa:If I leave you alone to stew, you'll replay the whole incident in your head and the next thing I know, you'll hold a grudge against me. Won't you just forgive me so we can move on?
艾丽莎:如果把你一个人留在这,你会备受煎熬,情不自禁得回想刚才的事,然后就会对我怀恨在心。你能不能原谅我,这样大家才能继续?

Sabir:What you said wasn't just a slight. It was an out-and-out insult.
萨比尔:你刚说的话不是藐视,而是彻头彻尾的侮辱。

Alisa:I know it was and I'm truly sorry. I'll buy you lunch at your favorite restaurant to show you how contrite I am.
艾丽莎:我明白,我真的很抱歉。这样吧,为了证明我有多后悔,我去你最喜欢的餐厅帮你买午餐。

Sabir:And you won't say it again?
萨比尔:你不会再那样说我了吧?

Alisa:I promise I'll never tell you again in front of your friends how much you look like Elvis–in his later years.
艾丽莎:我保证以后再也不会在你的朋友面前说你长得像猫王。