正文
CRI English Unit 13:Banking English 银行英语
音频下载[点击右键另存为]
讲解:
1. 对话中Sam想要开一个银行账户,在询问营业员该如何办理。营业员问,你想开一个什么类型的账户,What sort of account did you have in mind?,就像我们在第一部分里说的,银行的账户又很多种类型,开之前一定要想清楚。
2. Sam说想开一个活期账户来支付账单,就是checking account,也可以说current account 。这个过程比较复杂,我们来一句一句的解释。营业员告诉Sam比如说你有一张工资支票或者奖学金支票,就是You get a paycheck or a scholarship check made out to you, 支票上注明了你应得的现金数额,比如说是2500美元吧,with the amount due to you, say $ 2,500.
3. 然后在支票的背面签上你的名字并注明“只要储蓄”的字样,支票就存入你的账户了。You sign your name on the back of the check, mark it "for deposit only" and deposit in your account. 这样做是因为即使把支票弄丢了,也没人能把它兑现。so no one can cash the check if you lose it。你可以通过邮寄的形式办理存款手续,也可以在银行营业时间亲自来办理。或者一天24小时中的任何时间都可以在自动提款机上办理手续,看来真的是很简单啊。
4. Sam也这样认为,开户之后Sam就可以开支票给房东支付房租,付水电煤气费等等。Sam都听明白了,他说I'm with you so far. 这在口语当中挺常用的,比如在上课的时候,老师会问,Are you still with me? 你们听明白我讲的了吗?营业员建议Sam一定要在支票记录簿上记下所有的账目,让后把账目加一加,在从结余额中间去减去那些支出。account balance. 就是账户结余,余额。
5. 如果签错了的话,支票被拒付而退还给开票人是要额外的费用的。所以一定要看仔细了。bounce a check,就是拒付支票。一般情况下,如果储户是第一次在该银行办理开户手续,营业员都会做很详细的解说,所以大家不要心慌,只要认真按他说的步骤来进行就可以了。。
Part 3 Useful Sentences At Bank 有用句型
下面我们来总结一下在办理银行各种业务时有用的句型。
开户
What kind of account did you have in your mind?
你想开哪种帐户?
Do you like to open a current account?
你想开一个活期存款帐户吗?
A deposit or current account?
定期还是活期?
Please tell me how you would like to deposit your money.
请告诉我你想存何种户头?
There's a service charge for the checking account but no charge for the savings.
支票户头要收服务费,现金户头不收。
Our minimum deposit for a savings account is 100 dollars.
我们储蓄存款的最低存款额是100美圆。
Five yuan is the minimum original deposit.
最低起存款额是5元。
You can open a savings account at any time with an initial deposit of 50 dollars.
你可随时以50美圆的起存额开立储蓄帐户。
Even one yuan is all right.
甚至一元也可以起存。
Here is your passbook. Please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money any time you like. Keep it well and infomp3 us whenever you lose it.
这是你的存折,存取款时请带来。保管好存折,遗失请告诉我们。
I'd like to open a current account.
我想开一个活期存款帐户。
I need a checking account so that I can pay my bill.
我需开个支票帐户,这样就能付帐。
We'd like to know how we open a checking-savings account.
我们想知道如何开一个支票储蓄帐户。
I have a checking account here.
我在这里有一个支票存款帐户。
I think I'd like a deposit account.
我想要开个定期存款帐户。
Can I open a current account here?
我能否在这儿开个活期存款帐户?
I want to open a deposit account with you.
我要开个储蓄帐户。
I'd like to open a deposit account with you.
我想在你们这儿开个定期存款帐户。
Could you tell me the difference between a savings account and a checking account?
请告诉我储蓄存款与支票存款的区别好吗?
Please tell me the procedure for opening a savings account.
请告诉我开个储蓄帐户需要什么手续。
Will 100 yuan be enough for a minimum deposit?
100元作最低存款额够吗?
I'd like to know whether a 200 yuan deposit will be enough for opening a checking account.
我想知道开一个支票帐户200元存款是否够。
Could you tell me how to operate this account?
请告诉我如何经管这个帐户好吗?
Is there any minimum for the first deposit?
第一次储蓄有最低限额吗?
How much does each account cost?
每个帐户要花多少钱?
存款
How much do you want to deposit with us?
你想在我们这存多少?
How much do you wish to pay into your account?
你希望在你的户头上存多少?
How much money do you plan to keep in your account on a regular basis?
你计划在你的户头上定期存放多少钱?
How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?
你有多少钱要存入呢?
I think you may deposit your money with the bank, or leave it here for temporary safe-keeping.
我认为你可把钱存入银行,或留在银行暂保管起来。
Would you please fill in the depositing fomp3, giving the sum of money you're to deposit as well as your name, address and professional unit?
请填张存款单,写明要存的数额以及你的姓名,地址和工作的单位,好吗?
Please sign your name on the bottom line if you want to cash the check.
如果想兑支票,请在底线上签名。
Please write your account number on the back of the check.
请在支票背面写上你的帐号。
We honored the check as the overdraft was only 5 yuan.
我们承兑这张支票的透支额只有5元。
Please endorse the cheque.
请背签这张支票。
The traveler's checks cost 1.5% of the total amount of purchase.
旅行支票手续费是购买总额的1.5%。
Here's the cheque book. When you send a cheque by post be careful to cross it, but if you wish to cash a cheque yourself, you must leave it "open".
这是一本支票簿,你邮寄支票时,注意要在支票上打叉线。但是如果你本人想开张兑现支票,就不可打叉线。 Each cheque you write will cost 2 dollars.
你每开一张支票将花2美圆。
I want to deposit 300 yuan in my account.
我想在我的户头上存300元。
I want to deposit these cheques in my account.
我想把这些支票存在我的户头上。
I'd like to pay 200 yuan into my deposit account.
我想在在我的定期存款户头上存200元。
I want to deposit my paycheck.
我想存入我的工资支票。
I'd like to know whether I can cash a cheque here.
我想知道我能否在这兑换支票。
Will you please cash this traveler's cheque?
请兑现这张旅行支票好吗?
I'd like to cash this money order.
我想兑现这张汇款单。
I want to cash the balance of a traveler's letter of credit.
我要把旅行信用证的结余兑现。
Will you please tell me whether you charge for cheques?
请告诉我兑换支票收手续费吗?
Could you tell me how much the checks cost?
请告诉我这些支票要花多少钱?
What if I overdraw?
如果透支了怎么办?。
取款、结余
Your balance at the bank is 300 yuan.
你在本行的结余是300元。
Your deposit is exhausted.
你的存款支净了。
Your letter of credit is used up.
你的信用证用完了。
Please tell me how you wish to draw your money.
请告诉我你希望怎样支款。
Fill out a withdrawal fomp3, please.
请填写取款单。
The letter of credit is exhausted.
信用证上的款子已提清。
The letter at Counter 6 will pay you against your number slip.
六号柜台的出纳员将根据你的号码牌付给你钱。
I'd like to know if I can draw on my account for payment of things I buy in Tianjin.
我想知道一下我是否能提取存款来支付天津购物的费用。
I want to withdraw 200 dollars from my deposit account.
我要从我的定期存款中支取200美圆。
I want to close my account with you.
我想结束在你们这儿的帐户。
I'd like to draw 100 yuan against this letter of credit.
我想从这份信用证上提款100元。
May I draw money against the letter of credit here?
我可以在这儿用这份信用证取钱吗?
Could you tell me my balance?
能否把存款结余金额告诉我?
Please let me know my balance.
请告诉我结余金额。
兑换货币
Please tell me how much you want to change.
请告诉我你要换多少。
How much of the remittance do you want to convert into Japanese yen?
你要把多少汇款换成日圆?
What kind of currency do you want?
要哪种货币?
What‘s it you wish to change?
你有什么要换的?
What kind of currency do you want to change?
要换哪种货币?
In what denominations?
要什么面值的?
Please tell me what note you want.
请告诉我要什么钞票。
Will seven tens be all right?
7张10元的可以吗?
Is it in traveler's cheques?
换旅行支票吗?
I'd like to know how I shall give it to you.
我想知道如何付钱给你。
How would you like it?
你要什么面额的?
Would you kindly sign the exchange fomp3, giving your name and address?
请在兑换单上签字,写出你的姓名和地址,好吗?
Would you please give me seven five-pound notes, four pound notes and four ten-shilling notes, and the rest in small change.
请你给我7张5镑纸币,4张1镑纸币,4张10先令纸币,剩下的要零票。
Would you mind giving me the six pence in coppers?
劳驾给我6便士的铜币。
I'd like to know if you could change this money back into U.S. dollars for me.
我想知道能否把这笔钱兑换成美元。
Could you change these French francs for me?
能给我兑换这些法国法郎吗?
Can you give me 100 dollars in Swiss francs?
能否给我100美圆的瑞士法郎?
I'd like to convert the full amount of the remittance into U.S. dollars.
我想把全部汇款换成美圆。
I'd like some coins for this note.
我想把这张纸币换成硬币。
I'd like to break this 50 dollar note.
我想把这张50美圆纸币换开。
Five twenties and ten singles, please.
请给我5张20元和10张一元的。
I need 300 dollars in 100-dollar cheques.
我要300美圆票面为100美圆的支票。
I hope you'll give me ten traveler's cheques of 100 dollars each.
我希望给我10张面额为100美圆的旅行支票。
In fives, please.
请给我5元票面的。
Could you give me some small notes?
给我一些小票好吗? 。
储蓄存款利息
What's the interest rate for the savings account?
储蓄存款的利率是多少?
Do you pay interest on this account?
这种存款付给利息吗?
Please tell me what the annual interest rate is.
请告诉我年利率是多少。
Interest is paid at the rate of 1% per annum at present.
目前每年的利率是1%。
It allows you to earn a little interest on your money.
这可使你从存款中获得一点利息。
The account carries interest of 4%.
该存款有4%的利息。
The interest is added to your account every year.
每年的利息都加到你的存款中。
The interest rate for the savings account is 4%.
储蓄存款的利率是4%。
It varies from time to time. At present it is 6%.
(年息)每个时期都不同,现在是六厘。
外汇
Tell me the current rate for RMB, please.
请告诉我人民币的现价。
What's your selling rate for RMB yuan in notes today?
你们今天人民币现钞的售价是多少?
What's the dollar going for today?
美圆今天的售价是多少?
Our buying rate for notes is 523 yuan for 100 dollars.
我们100美圆的现钞买入价是523元。
It's 200 French francs at today‘s selling rate.
今天的卖出价是200法国法郎。
The buying rate of U.S. dollar notes is 460 yuan per hundred dollars.
美圆现钞买入价是100美圆付460元。
And how much will it be in Japanese currency?
换成日本币是多少?
How much would I get for 300 Japanese yen?
300日圆可兑换多少钱?
I'd like to know the exchange rate for Gemp3an marks.
我想知道德国马克的兑换率。
What rate are you giving?
你们提供的兑换率是多少?
What's the exchange rate today?
今天的兑换率是多少?
Please tell me what you would give me for my U.S. dollars.
请告诉我这些美圆可以兑换多少钱。
Please tell me the current rate for sterling.
请告诉我英国货币的现行兑换率。
If you'll wait a moment, I‘ll find out the rates of exchange.
请等一会儿,我查一下兑换率。
Please wait a moment. I'll find out the exchange rate between U.S. dollars and RMB.
请等一会儿,我查一下美圆对人民币的兑换率。
It's 470 yuan for 100 dollars.
100美圆可兑470元。
The exchange rate today is 200 yen to the pound.
今天的兑换率是一英镑可兑200日圆。
The rate for traveler's cheques is 300 yuan against 100 dollars.
旅行支票的兑换率是100美圆兑300元。
These dollars are worth 1,000 yuan.
这些美圆可换1000元。
相关文章
- CRI English Unit 61:Fortuneteller II 命运算算看(下)
- CRI English Unit 62:Tips on Tips 美国小费文化
- CRI English Unit 63:Wearing Braces I 戴牙套(上)
- CRI English Unit 64:Wearing Braces II 戴牙套(下)
- CRI English Unit 65:Fire Prevention I 防火(上)
- CRI English Unit 66:Fire Prevention II 防火(下)
- CRI English Unit 60:Fortuneteller I 命运算算看(上)
- CRI English Unit 59:Latin Culture 拉丁文化体验
- CRI English Unit 58:Material Girls 大话“物质女郎”
- CRI English Unit 57:Getting Your Homework Done 快去完成作业