和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语学习 > 英语口语

正文

但他以为你是女的

2008-08-20来源:

  Don: But he thinks you're a girl! He'll want to be more than friends!

  唐: 但他以为你是女的!他可不想只做朋友!

  Herbert: I know, so I need your advice again.

  赫伯特: 我知道,所以我又要你的建议了。

  Don:  If I were you, I'd get a good 1) psychiatrist.

  唐: 假如我是你,我会去找一个好的心理医生。

  Herbert: Stop joking. I'll just start by talking to him about his interests.

  赫伯特: 不要闹了。我只会从他有兴趣的事开始聊起。

  Don: He'll think you're strange.

  唐: 他会觉得你很奇怪。

  Herbert:   No, we won't. We'll 2) get along great. We're both 30-year-olds who like computers.

  赫伯特: 才不会。我们会处得很好。我们都三十岁,又都喜欢电脑。

  Don:   All I can say is meet here at this bar so I can see this. It's going to be interesting.

  唐: 我只能说,请你们约在这个酒吧见面,这样我才看得到。这一定很好玩!

  语言详解

  A: Are you two seeing each other?

  你们俩在交往吗?

  B: No, we just get along really well.

  没有,我们只是很处得来。

  “If I were you, I'd(would)……假如我是你,我会……”

  给别人建议时,若要强调自己与对方是同一阵线,可以使用这个句子。

  “All I can say is…… 我只能说……”

  “除了……我不知要说什么” ,这句话用于非常惊讶或无奈,几乎无话可说的时候。

  1) psychiatrist  (n.) 心理医师

  2) get along great 处得很好