和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语学习 > 英语诗歌散文

正文

海子诗歌欣赏《面朝大海 春暖花开》(双语)

2011-10-26来源:国际在线

    

从明天起,做一个幸福的人

  From tomorrow on, I will be a happy person;

  喂马,劈柴,周游世界

  Grooming, chopping, and traveling all over the world.

  从明天起,关心粮食和蔬菜

  From tomorrow on, I will care foodstuff and vegetables,

  我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花开

  I have a house,towards the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.

  从明天起,和每一个亲人通信

  From tomorrow on, I will write to each of my dear ones,

  告诉他们我的幸福

  Telling them of my happiness,

  那幸福的闪电告诉我的

  What the lightening of blessedness has told me,

  我将告诉每一个人

  I will spread it to each of them.

  给每一条河每一座山取一个温暖的名字

  And give a warm name for every river and every mountain.

  陌生人,我也为你祝福

  Strangers, I will also give you my well-wishing.

  愿你有一个灿烂的前程

  May you have a brilliant future!

  愿你有情人终成眷属

  May you lovers eventually become spouse!

  愿你在尘世获得幸福

  May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world!

  我也愿面朝大海,春暖花开

  I only wish to face the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.