英式无厘头动画短片:兔别行动组
Oh, it's raining.
哎呀,在下雨
This calls for action.
如此情况,急需行动
This calls for hats.
如此情况,急需帽子
Hats are awesome.
帽子什么的最给力了
Back off, action bunnies, or I'll kill the president.
兔别行动组,不准过来。不然我就杀了总统
You told me you stopped putting bombs in the president.
你跟我说过不再往总统身上装炸弹的
Well, I lied.
我撒谎了
You are right. The enemy is just over this wall.
你说的没错,敌人就在这道墙后面了
It's just cute little hams there.
只是两只超可爱的仓鼠吗
What kind of restaurant is this? This thing isn't even dead.
你们这算是什么餐厅,这东西根本都还活着嘛
He's onto us. Commence the pinching.
他发现我们的秘密了。把他干掉
No. No. No!
不,不,不
You are not the boss of me.
你没有权力命令我
Hey, check it out. I found some grenades we can use.
嘿看这儿,我找到了一堆能用的手榴弹哦
That's not a grenade. That's a baby. So what ?
你拿的不是手榴弹,是个婴儿。什么?
Dave, you forgot the relish again.
Dave,你又忘了带吃的了
How were you alive?
你为什么能活着
Back off, action bunnies, or I'm gonna kill this old lady.
兔别行动组,不准过来。不然我就杀了这老太太
You told me you stopped putting bombs in old ladies.
你跟我说过不再往老太太身上装炸弹的
I lied.
我撒谎了
What's it like being a wizard.
说起来,身为巫师感觉如何
It's pretty boss.
感觉上很牛逼
I hate you. I'm gonna kill you.I'm gonna eat you.I'm gonna marry you.
我恨你,我要杀了你。我要吃了你。我要娶你
You win this round.
这回就算是你赢了
In your last words, action bunnies.
你还有什么遗言吗,兔别行动组
Giraffe.
长颈鹿
What?
什么
Thanks, giraffe.
谢啦,长颈鹿
No problem, action bunnies.
甭客气,兔别行动组
Back off, action bunnies, or I'll kill this kid.
兔别行动组,不准过来。不然我就杀了这孩子
You told me you stopped putting bombs in children.
你跟我说过不再往孩子身上装炸弹的
Why do you keep believing me?
你为什么总是相信我