正文
视频商务英语口语Unit20:达成交易(最终版)
EDWARD GREEN: That' s good to hear, thank you. 爱德华.格林:很高兴听到你这么说,谢谢。
I feel I' ve learned a lot here in the last six months. 我感觉在过去的6个月里,我在这里学到了很多。
Obviously six months ago I couldn' t have negotiated a large deal with Eronmart...but now I can. 很明显,6个月前我根本不可能和Eronmart谈成这么大的生意 ……但现在我可以了。
DON BRADLEY: Let' s be open here, Edward. 堂.布拉德利:我们还是有话直说吧,爱德华。
Are we talking about salary? 我们要谈的是不是薪水?
EDWARD GREEN: It' s not just a question of money Don. 爱德华.格林:堂,不只是钱的问题。
I want to look at the whole package. 我想要的是整个薪酬体系。
It' s salary, performance-related bonus, a company charge card, an expense account, a car, and a more responsible position. 包括薪水、绩效奖金、一张公司签帐卡、一个公款支付帐户、一辆车和一个更加重要的职位。
DON BRADLEY: I think we should sit down, don' t you? 堂.布拉德利:我想我们还是坐下来谈,好吗?
MS WONG: I am very happy that we have been able to overcome the difficulties. 黄女士:我很高兴我们可以克服困难。
I think our negotiations have been very successful and as a result we are in a position to move forward with his project. 我认为我们的谈判很成功,所以我们可以继续跟进这个项目。
CLIVE HARRIS: I would like to thank Sally Wong for her outstanding contribution to this project. 克莱夫.哈里斯:我要感谢萨利.黄对这个项目所做出的贡献。
DEREK JONES: Here, here. 德里克.琼斯:同感,同感。
CLIVE HARRIS: She has worked very hard to find a solution to what seemed an impossible problem. 克莱夫.哈里斯:她非常努力地寻找一个似乎不可能解决难题的解决办法。
MS WONG: Thank you. I think the Mark 2 is a very exciting concept.
黄女士:谢谢。我认为马克二世是个很激动人心的概念。
Perhaps we should spend some time summarizing and clarifying what we have agreed... 或许我们该花些时间来总结和确认一下我们所达成的事情…… DON BRADLEY: Edward, if you insist on the car then I can' t offer you such a large salary increase,
堂.布拉德利:爱德华,如果你坚持要车的话,那我就不能给你增加这个高的薪水了,
and we' ll have to find some compromise on the performance-related bonus. 并且我们要在绩效奖金这方面找到双方都接受的方式。
EDWARD GREEN: I think I am worth the salary. 爱德华.格林:我认为,我是值得拿这份薪水的。
DON BRADLEY: I' m prepared to offer you a larger bonus, but if you accept that, then you have to accept a smaller salary increase.
堂.布拉德利:我准备给你更大的奖金,不过如果你接受的话,你就得接受低些的薪水。
EDWARD GREEN: Could you be more precise? 爱德华.格林:你能不能更精确一点儿?
DON BRADLEY: If you accept a fifteen percent increase in salary then I can add an extra five percent on that bonus figure.
堂.布拉德利:如果你接受薪水增加15%,我就可以在奖金数上再额外增加5%。 That represents a forty percent increase next year. 这就表示明年会有40%的增加。
If you make your targets. 如果你完成业务目标。
EDWARD GREEN: Okay, if you make that a seventeen percent salary increase, I think we can reach agreement. 爱德华.格林:好的,如果薪水增加17%,我想我们就可以达成一致了。
DON BRADLEY: Okay. 堂.布拉德利:好的。
CLIVE HARRIS: Sally, we very much appreciate your efforts to make this product possible.
克莱夫.哈里斯:萨利,我们很感激你促成这个产品的实现。
I have a small token of our gratitude which I would like you to have. 我有一点小礼物表达我们的谢意,请你接受。
MS WONG: This is very kind of you. 黄女士:你太好了。
EDWARD GREEN: Which just leaves the matter of the car. 爱德华.格林:这就是说只剩下车的问题了。
DON BRADLEY: But Edward, I said the salary increase was conditional on you making a concession on the car. 堂.布拉德利:但是爱德华,我说过了薪水增加是以你在车的方面做出妥协为条件的。
EDWARD GREEN: I' ll accept a smaller car. 爱德华.格林:我可以接受小点的车。
DON BRADLEY: Alright. 堂.布拉德利:好吧。
Now let' s go through these points once more. 现在我们再过一遍这些要点。
Clive is going to kill me. 克莱夫会杀了我的。
Where did you learn to negotiate, Edward? 爱德华,你是在哪儿学的谈判技巧啊?
EDWARD GREEN: You taught me everything I know, Don. 爱德华.格林:堂,我所有的都是你教的啊。
JENNY ROSS: Good night Geraldine. 詹妮.罗斯:杰拉尔丁,再见。
GERALDINE: Good night. 杰拉尔丁:再见。
相关文章
- 视频商务英语口语Unit13:Travelling on business(1)
- 视频商务英语口语Unit12:Business letters and presenting information(1)
- 视频商务英语口语Unit15:Entertaining visitors (1)
- 视频商务英语口语Unit14:Presenting a new product(1)
- 视频商务英语口语Unit17:comparing products and prices(1)
- 视频商务英语口语Unit16:Complaining about products and services(1)
- 视频商务英语口语Unit19:交货谈判 Negotiating delivery[1]
- 视频商务英语口语Unit18:价格谈判 Negotiating prices(1)
- 视频商务英语口语Unit17:Comparing products and prices (2)
- 视频商务英语口语Unit18:价格谈判 Negotiating prices(2)