和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语视频 > 商务英语口语视频下载

正文

视频商务英语口语Unit20:达成交易Concluding a deal(1)

2007-06-11来源:和谐英语

点击此处下载视频

DEREK JONES: I have been with Bibury Systems for twelve years.

德里克.琼斯:我在Bibury系统公司12年了。
I have given the company 100% commitment. 给了公司100% 的投入。
I feel very disappointed that you are unable to support me on this project. 我很失望,你们不能在这个项目上支持我。
I know that the Mark 2 will work and it will sell. 我知道马克二世会成功,会畅销。
I intend to start looking for a company that values new ideas.
我想开始找家重视新想法的公司。
CLIVE HARRIS: Derek, there must be a way round this. 克莱夫.哈里斯:德里克,肯定会有解决办法的。
I know how you feel. 我知道你的感受。
And I do value your contribution. 我也确实重视你的贡献。
To prove it I' m going to increase your research budget... 为了证明,我会增加你的研发预算……
DEREK JONES: That' s not the point, Clive... 德里克.琼斯:这个不是问题所在,克莱夫…
CLIVE HARRIS: Clive Harris. 克莱夫.哈里斯:克莱夫•哈里斯。
Yes, put her through Sally--good morning. 是的,转过来。萨利--早上好。 Yes, he is. 是的,他在。
Just a minute. 请稍等。
It' s Sally Wong. She wants to talk to you. 是萨利.黄。她想跟你通话。
DON BRADLEY: Edward, I' ve looked through the draft contract with Eromart. 堂.布拉德利:爱德华,我看过了和Eromart 的合同草稿。
I see you' ve covered packaging, insurance, late delivery penalties... 我看到你包括了包装、保险、交货延误的罚款……
and you did well to make him agree to be more flexible over terms of payment. 你能使他在支付条款上更为灵活,做的很好。
Well done. Now we can get the contract finalised. 真棒。现在我们可以最终确定合同的文稿了。
EDWARD GREEN: Before I go, can we have a chat? 爱德华.格林:我走之前,我们能谈一下吗?
DON BRADLEY: Sure. What about? 堂.布拉德利:当然。关于什么的?
EDWARD GREEN: Don, I have been with Bibury Systems for 6 months now, and I' d like to talk about my future. 爱德华.格林:堂, 我现在到Bibury系统公司 6个月了,我想谈一下我的未来。
MS WONG: I' m terribly sorry to ask you to come here early, but I have a proposal that could benefit both of us. 黄女士:非常抱歉要求你提前来这里,不过我有个提议,对双方会都有利。
Could I suggest that we look at these designs again? 我建议大家再看一下这些设计,好吗?
Particularly I want you to look at the interface between the release mechanism and the scanner. 我特别请大家看释放机械和扫描器之间的界面。
I believe that we can make the process simpler. 我相信可以使整个程序更简单。
DEREK JONES: No. I have been through this many times. 德里克.琼斯:不可能。我想过很多次了。
MS WONG: I am sorry, if you could just bear with me a second... 黄女士:对不起,请你再给我一会儿时间……
I spent all last night worrying about this. 我昨天整晚都在为此担忧。 I believe the conclusion of yesterday' s meeting was very unfortunate. 我相信昨天会议的结局是很令人遗憾的。
I wanted to find a way forward and I think I have. 我想找出一个可行的方法,我认为我找到了。
The scanner does not need to be powered from the same source. 扫描器不必由同一个能源供应。
That means it can be produced separately. 这就意味着可以分开生产。
DEREK JONES: No, no, no, it' s... 德里克.琼斯:不,不,不。这……
You' re right. 你是正确的。
This is brilliant. 这太高明了。
MS WONG: It' s really very simple. 黄女士:其实很简单。
DON BRADLEY: Is there a problem? 堂.布拉德利:有问题吗?
Aren' t you happy here? 大家还不高兴吗?
EDWARD GREEN: Yes. But I would like to know what plans you have for me. 爱德华.格林:是很高兴。不过,我想知道你对我的计划。
I feel I' ve made good progress here over the last six months. 我认为在过去的6个月里我在这里取得了很好的成果。
What do you think? 你认为怎么样?
DON BRADLEY: I agree. 堂.布拉德利:我同意。
We' re very happy with what you have done. 我们很高兴你所做的一切。
Of course you did make a few mistakes, especially early on, 当然,你确实犯了几个错,尤其是最初,
but generally I see you as an important part of the team and I' m sure Kate ges along with that. 不过总起来我认为你是整个团队重要的一部分,我确信凯特也同意这一点。
EDWARD GREEN: That' s good to hear, thank you. 爱德华.格林:很高兴听到你这么说,谢谢。