和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > OMG美语

正文

【OMG美语】Said no one ever! 有人这样说才奇怪呢!

2013-09-11来源:VOA
OMG

中文里面,我们喜欢先说一句荒唐的话,然后再加上"才怪",就好像在说"你被骗啦",-有嘲讽或者开玩笑的意思。美语里也有同样的说法哦!

Said No One Ever - 有人这样说才奇怪呢,才怪

A: Renting an apartment in New York is the cheapest thing ever!

在纽约租房子是史上最便宜的事情。

B: For real?

真的么?

A: Said no one ever!

要是有人这样说才奇怪呢!

Psych - 耍你的!

A: Baijie, I think Tom Cruise just walked past you!

白洁,我觉得刚才好像是Tom Cruise从你身边走过!

B: Where? Where? Where?

哪儿呢?哪儿呢?

A: Psych!

耍你的!

As if - 可能么

A: This salad is really fulfilling. I'm stuffed.

这个沙拉太饱人了。我吃撑了!

B: Really?

真的么?

A: As if! It's just a bowl of leaves.

怎么可能?一碗叶子而已。

A: Thank god. It's finally Monday!

谢天谢地,终于到星期一了!

B: Seriously?

真的么?

A: Said no one ever. Especially when we have a Math test this afternoon.

要是有人这样说才奇怪呢。可恨的是我们今天下午还有个数学考试。

B: Oh, didn't you hear? The Math test is cancelled.

你没听说么?今天的数学考试取消了。

A: What?! I pulled an all-nighter studying for it yesterday.

什么?!我昨天可是通宵复习啊。

B: Psych! Haha.

耍你的!哈哈。

A: Don't scare me like that, Baijie. Aren't you worried about this test at all?

白洁,别这样吓唬我。你难道不担心这次考试么?

B: As if! Math is my worst subject. I've been studying all weekend too.

怎么可能!我的数学最差了。我整个周末也都在复习。

----------