【OMG美语】各种让你可以抢先的口语:I call shotgun! Dibs! Not It!
今天,白洁教大家三个很神奇的美语短句。在美国有个不成文的规定,谁第一个喊出这些短-句,谁就有权利做某件事!在兄弟姐妹或者朋友们之间,这个招术可是非常好用的呢!
I call shotgun!
-(shotgun指司机旁边的副驾驶座。) I call shotgun的意思就是我要坐副驾驶座!
A: I call shotgun!
我要坐副驾驶座!
B: Dude, I called shotgun 5 minutes ago!
哥们儿,我五分钟之前就说我要坐副驾驶座了!
A: But the shotgun seat has the best view.
可是副驾驶座的风景最好了。
B: I know! That's why I called shotgun first.
我知道啊。所以我才先说我要坐副驾驶座嘛。
A: Fine. You can sit in the front this time.
算了。这次就让你坐前面吧。
Dibs! - 我要这个!这个是我的!
A: Dibs on the last donut!
最后一个甜甜圈是我的!
B: What?
什么情况?
A: Dibs on the last piece of pizza!
最后一块比萨饼是我的!
B: Wait, what?
等等,你搞什么?
A: Dibs on that blueberry cheesecake too!
那块蓝莓芝士蛋糕也是我的!
B: No, why do you get everything?
不可以,凭什么都给你啊?
A: Because I called dibs first!
因为我先说的啊!
Not it! - 我不做!不是我!
A: Baijie, which one of us is doing the dishes today?
白洁,我们俩今天谁洗碗?
B: Not it!
不是我!
A: Ughhh!
A: Baijie, it's pouring outside. But we really need toilet paper. Who's going to get it?
白洁,外面在下暴雨。但我们急需卫生纸。谁去买呢?
B: Not it!
我不去!
A: Ughhhhhh!! You suck!!
你真可恶!
You are just the best roommate! Said no one ever.
你真是史上最好的室友,才怪呢!
----------