正文
从ABC到流利英语口语Unit 25:On a Bus在公共汽车上(mp3下载)
Unit 25 On a Bus
在公共汽车上
Sure thing, I'll shout it out
确定,我会说出口
Asking the routes of buses
询问公共汽车路线
Do you have a bus that goes to the Hilton Hotel from here?
这儿有到希尔顿宾馆去的公共汽车吗?
Excuse me,sir.Can you tell me where the bus stop for Shatan Street is?
对不起,先生。请问去沙滩大街的公共汽车车站在哪里?
How many stops are there to the Botanical Garden?
去植物园要坐几站路?
May I know where the No.68 bus stop is,please?
请问68路公共汽车车站在什么地方?
Do you stop at the zoo?
车在动物园停站吗?
How often do they run?
他们间隔多长时间发一趟车?
Where do I get off for the Bank of China?
到中国银行在哪一站下车?
Please let me off at the World Exhibition Center.
到世界展览中心时请通知我下车。
Remarks of the conductor
乘务员用语
Get off at the third stop and take bus No.21.
在第三站下车,改乘21路公共汽车。
Fares,please.
请买票。
Stand back from the door,please.Let the passengers off.
请别站在车门口,让车上的乘客先下车。
You can't get on until the other passengers get off.
他们不下车,别的人无法上来。
You've got the wrong bus.
您坐错车了。
We only go as far as Lianhuachi Bridge,but you could walk from there.
我们只到莲花池桥,但从那儿您可以步行过去。
It's not far.
路不远。
You'll have to get off now.We're at your destination.
您现在该下车了,您到站了。
There is a bus every ten to fifteen minutes.
每隔10到15分钟有趟车。
Take the same number bus in the opposite direction,and change to No.12 bus.
乘反方向的同一路公共汽车,然后再转乘12路公共汽车。
The buses are usually crowded during this time of the day.
每天的这段时间公共汽车都很拥挤。
You have missed your stop.
您坐过了站。
The next stop is the History Museum.
下一站是历史博物馆。
Asking prices
问票价
How much is the fare to the City Hall?
到市政府的车票要多少钱?
Conversations
会话
Dialogue 1
英语情景对话1
Is this the Central Park to East Market bus?
这是从中央公园到东区市场的公共汽车吗?
This is the Ease Market to Central Park bus.
这是从东区市场到中央公园的汽车。
Where do you want to go?
你去哪儿呢?
To the Municipal Goverment Hall.
去市政府大厅。
Take the same number bus going in the direction.
乘相反方向的这一路公共汽车。
There's a stop right across the street.
街的对面就有个车站。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Dialogue 2
英语情景对话2
Excuse me.This bus goes downtown,doesn't?
对不起,请问这路车到商业区吧?
Yes.Where do you want to go?
到。您去哪儿?
The Workers'Stadium.
工人体育馆。
This is the right bus.
就是坐这路车。
Will you let me know where to get off?
请您告诉我在哪儿下车好吗?
Certainly.Four more stop after this.I'll call out the stops.
当然可以。过了这一站还有4站,我会报站的。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Dialogue 3
英语情景对话3
I'm going to Beihai Park.Is this the right bus,please?
我要去北海公园,请问坐这辆车对吗?
No,you're going the wrong way.You want a 103 from Beijing Zoo.
不,您弄错了。您得坐从北京动物园开出的103路车。
How can I get it,please?
请问我去哪里乘那辆车呢?
You get off at the next stop,cross the street,
您可以在下一站下车,穿过街道,
and you'll find the stop not far on the right hand side.
在您的右边不远处,就有一个车站。
Could I have a transfer,please?
请问我可以要一张转乘车票吗?
Here you are.
给您。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Dialogue 4
英语情景对话4
Excuse me,
打搅一下,
but could you tell me if this bus goes to the National History Museum?
您能告诉我这趟车到国家历史博物馆吗?
No,it doesn't.There's no through bus to the National History Museum,madam.
不是的,夫人,没有到国家历史博物馆的直达车。
I see.Where do I have to change then?
我知道了,那我要在哪儿换车?
You can transfer Fuchengmen.
您可以在阜城门换乘。
How far is it?
有多远呢?
Well,it's only three stops from here.
哦,离这儿仅有3站路。
I see.Thanks a lot.
明白了,非常感谢。
You're welcome.
不客气。
Dialogue 5
英语情景对话5
Excuse me.What time does the next bus for Boston leave?
打搅一下,请问下一班到波士顿的公共汽车是几点开?
It leaves at 8:30.
在8点半开车。
I see.Are there any seats available?
我明白了,还有空位吗?
Just a moment,please.Yes,you can have a seat.
请稍等,有的,你可以有座位。
Good.How much is a one-way ticket?
很好。一张单程车票多少钱?
It's 38 dollars.
38美元。
All right.Here's 40 dollars.
好的,这是40美元。
Here's your ticket and change.
这是您的车票和找回的零钱。
Thank you.Which gate should I go to for the bus?
谢谢。我应该到哪一个站台坐那趟车呢?
Go to gate number 2,please.
请到2号站台。
Thank you very much.
非常感谢。
Don't mention it.
不客气。
Dialogue 6
英语情景对话6
Stand back from the door,please're plenty of seats in the rear.
请离开车门,后面有许多座位。
What's the fare,please?
请问票价是多少?
One yuan fifty cents.Drop it in the box here.
1元5角,把它放进箱子里。
Is this the right bus to Zizhuyuan Park?
这是去紫竹院公园的汽车吗?
Take a No.2.This is No.12.
应该乘2路车,这是12路。
But somebody told me this was the right bus to take.
但有人告诉我应该坐这趟车,
I want to go to Tian'anmen Square,you see.
我要去天安门广场。
Then this is the right bus.Move on,please.
是这趟车,请往前走,
You're holding up the passengers.
您挡住了其他乘客。
Tian'anmen Square is the last stop but one.
天安门广场在倒数第二站。
Would you please let me know when we get there?
到站的时候您能告诉我一下吗?
相关文章
- 从ABC到流利英语口语Unit 1:Introduction介绍(mp3下载)
- 从ABC到流利英语口语Unit 2:Greetings问候(mp3下载)
- 从ABC到流利英语口语Unit 3:Invitation邀请(mp3下载)
- 从ABC到流利英语口语Unit 4:Saying Goodbye道别(mp3下载)
- 从ABC到流利英语口语Unit 5:Asking the Way问路(mp3下载)
- 从ABC到流利英语口语Unit 6:Talking About the Weather谈天气(mp3下载)
- 从ABC到流利英语口语Unit 7:Expressing Thanks and Responding道谢及回答(mp3下载)
- 从ABC到流利英语口语Unit 8:Making Apologies and Responding道歉及回答(mp3下载)
- 从ABC到流利英语口语Unit 9:Time and Dates时间和日期(mp3下载)
- 从ABC到流利英语口语Unit 10:Making Telephone Calls电话(mp3下载)