和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 从ABC到流利英语口语

正文

从ABC到流利英语口语Unit 22:In the Hotel在旅馆(mp3下载)

2016-06-20来源:和谐英语

Unit 22 In the Hotel

在旅馆

Fill out the form,please

请填表格

Would you please complete the registration form?

请填一下这张登记表,好吗?

Sir,Would you please fill in this form?

先生,您能填一下这张表吗?

Could you please sign here?

您在这儿签名好吗?

Checking out materials

查看资料

Do you have confirmation note,sir?

先生,您有定房的确认票吗?

Can I have your note,sir?

先生,我可以看一下您的便条吗?

Can I have your hotel voucher,please?

请让我看一下您的住房凭证,好吗?

Carrying baggage for travelers

替客人提行李

May I help you with your luggsge,sir?

先生,我帮您提行李,好吗?

Just a moment,please.I'll get the trolley/cart.

请等一下,我去拿手推车。

Please leave it to me.I'll take it for you.

请把它交给我,我来帮您拿。

paying

付款

How would you like to make payment?

您打算怎样付款?

How would you like to settle your bill/account?

您打算如何支付您的账单/结账?

Giving keys to guests

交钥匙给客人

Here is your room key,sir.

先生,这是您的房间钥匙。

Please keep the identification card,sir.

先生,请保管好这个身份证明。

You need to show it when you collect your key from the reception desk.

您从前台取前归还您的钥匙。

Please return your key before you leave.

请在离开前归还您的钥匙。

Telling advantages of the hotel to guests

告诉客人酒店的优点

I'm sure you'll like your room.It's spacious and airy.

我相信您会喜欢您的房间,它很宽敞,而且空气很好。

I can assure you that the room is very quiet.

我能保证这个房间很安静。

We have the best chef in Beijing.

我们有北京最好的厨师。

Wishes

祝愿

I hope you enjoy your stay at the hotel.

希望您在酒店过得愉快。

I hope you have an enjoyable stay.

希望您过得愉快。

Have a nice evening,sir.And enjoy your stay.

先生,晚上过得开心,并祝您在住店期间过得愉快。

Leaving a message

留言

Would you like to leave him a message?

您愿意给他留言吗?

Can I take a message for him?

我能为您给他捎个口信吗?

I'll make sure that Mr.Cheng gets the message.

我一定会让程先生知道这个消息。

Refusing requests

拒绝请求

I'm afraid not,madam.

夫人,恐怕不行。

Regrefully,no,madam.It's our poliy.

很遗憾,不行,夫人。这是我们的纪律。

Unfortunately,no,sir.We can't accept invitations from our guests.

很可惜,不可以,先生。我们不能接受客人的邀请。

Conversations

会话

Dialogue 1

英语情景对话1

Good morning,sir.Sorry to disturb you.May I make up the room now?

早上好,先生。对不起打搅您了,我可以收拾房间了吗?

Yes,please.We're on our way out,so we put the"make up"sign on.

可以。我们快要外出了,所以才挂上“打扫房间”的牌子。

Could you bring us some towels and hangers?

你能拿些毛巾和衣架来给我们吗?

No problem,sir.Everything will be ready when you come back.

没问题,先生。您回来的时候,一切会准备好的。

Dialogue 2

英语情景对话2

Good morning.I want a room tonight.

早上好。今晚我想要一个房间。

Single or double?

单人房间还是双人的?

Single,please.

请给我单人的。

Do you have a reservation?

您预定了吗?

Yes,I made a reservation in Shanghai.

是的,我在上海订的。

Then,I believe you have a conformation slip.

那么,您有预约确认券吧。

Yeah,let me see.Is this the one you want?

哦,我看看。这个就是吧?

Yes,that's it.What's your name,please?

是的,就是这个。请问您的姓名是?

Wumei is my name.

吴美。

Just a moment,please.Yes,we have a room reservation for you.

请稍等。是的,我们为您留了一个房间。

Is it a room with a bathroom?

是附有浴室的房间吗?

Yes,it is.

是的。

Can you give me a quiet room?

能给我一个安静的房间吗?

Yes,it is an inside room on the eight floor.

好的,这是一个8楼内侧的房间。

What's the room rate?

房间的费用是多少?

Eighty dollars a day.How long do you plan to stay,Ms.Wu?

一天80美元。您打算住多久呢,吴小姐?

Three nights as scheduled.

计划是三个晚上。

Will you sign the register,please?

请在登记表上签名好吗?

Is that right?

这样可以了吗?

Thank you,Ms.Wu.Your room number is 827.

谢谢您,吴小姐。您的房间号是827。

The bellboy will take you bags and show you to your room.

服务员会帮您提行李,并带到您的房间去。

Thanks.

谢谢。

Dialogue 3

英语情景对话3

Hi,I'm Josephine Chen,the tour guide for the Jade Agency.

嗨!我叫陈佐芬,是翡翠旅游公司的领队,

We have a reservation of twenty rooms for tonight.

我们今晚订了20个房间。

please to meet you,Miss Chen.My name is Joey.Welcome to the hotel.

幸会,陈小姐,我叫祖儿,欢迎光临敝酒店。

Here are the keys,registration slips and breakfast vouchers.

这是你们的房间钥匙、登记表及早餐券。

Break-fast will be served from seven tomorrow morning.

早餐明早7点起供应。

Is there any change in your schedule?

你们的行程有没有改变呢?

No,our check-out time will still be 8:30 tomorrow.

没有,我们依然会在明早8点半退房。

Then we will arrange a morning call at 7:30.Will that be fine?

那么我把早晨唤醒服务安排在7点半好吗?

That's alright.

好的。

Please put your luggage outside your room by eight.

请你们在8点前把行李放在房间外,

The bellboy will pick them up.

我们的服务员会帮你们拿下去。

Thank you.

谢谢。

Thank you very much.Hope you enjoy your stay.

谢谢,希望你们住得愉快。

Dialogue 4

英语情景对话4

Front desk.May I help you?

服务台,能为您效劳吗?

I'm going to check out tomorrow but will be back in a week's time.

我会在明天退房,但一星期后会回来,

Can I leave my luggage here?

请部我可以把行李寄存在酒店里吗?

Yes,sure.We do have a storage service.

当然可以。我们有寄存服务。

When will you be checking out tomorrow?

请问您明天什么时候退房?

About nine-thirty in the morning.

大约早上9点半吧。

Then shall we arrange the bellboy to pick up your luggage at 9:00?

那么我们安排服务生9点来取行李可以吗?

Sure.

可以。

May I have your room number,please?

请告诉我您的房间号码,好吗?

1218.

1218.

1218.We'll collect you luggage at 9:00 tomorrow.

1218。我们明早9点来取行李,

Would you then come to the Front Desk to get your storage receipt,please?

然后麻烦您到服务台来取收据,好吗?

Thank you very much,bye!

谢谢,再见。

You're welcome.Goodbye.

不用客气,再见。

Dialogue 5

英语情景对话5

Good afternoon,ladies.May I help you?

下午好,女士们。我能效劳吗?

Can we have two adjoining double rooms,sir?

先生,我们想要两间相邻的双人房,可以吗?

Have you made a reservation,ladies?

请问您预定房间了吗?

I'm afraid not.

没有。

One moment,please.I have to check if there are rooms available.

请等一下,让我查查还有没有空房。

I'm sorry,ladies.

对不起,女士们,

We have only two double rooms available but they are on different floors.

我们只剩下两间双人房,但在不同的楼层,

Would you mind that?

这可以吗?

We prefer on the same floor because we will probably chat late at night.

我们大概会聊天至深夜,所以希望房间在同一层。

Then may I suggest a family suite?

那我提议你们入住家庭套房,

We have just had a cancellation.

刚有一位客人取消预定。

What is it like?

那是怎样的房间?

It's a big room with a king-size double bed and two single beds.

那是一个大房间,有一张特大的双人床和两张单人床,

We could also add rollaways.

我们还可以加活动床铺。

That's great!How much is it?

太好!价钱如何?

Two thousand HongKong dollars per night plus ten percent service charge and five percent government government tax.

2000元港币一晚,另加10%的服务费和5%的政府税。

That's fine.

那不错。

But ladies,the room is not yet ready.

但女士们,房间还没准备好,

There will be a delay of about half an hour.

大概要等半个小时,或许你们可以先填写登记表,

Perhaps you could fill in the registration form first,

然后在大堂休息一会儿,

and then rest in our lobby for a while.

当房间准备好时,

We will let you know when the room is ready.

我们就通知你们,好吗?

Alright,thanks.

那也可以,谢谢。

Ladies,hotel policy requires one night's room charge as deposit.

女士们,根据酒店规定,我们需收取一天的房金作定金。

Do you take traveler's checks?

你们接受旅行支票吗?

Yes,we do,madam.

我们接受,夫人。

Thank you,madam.

谢谢,女士们,

Here's our welcome brochure with all the informa-tion of our facilities.

这是我们的迎宾手册,里面介绍了酒店的各项设施。

My name is Johnny.If you need any help at all,do let me know.

我叫庄尼,假若你们有任何需要,请告诉我。

I'm at your service.

我随时准备为你们服务。